Chronic Diseases Caused by Low Oxygen in Cells and Treated with Buteyko or Breathing Retraining
By Dr. Artour Rakhimov, Alternative Health Educator and Author - Medically Reviewed by Naziliya Rakhimova, MD - Last updated on August 9, 2018
We already discovered that people with chronic diseases have ineffective or heavy breathing pattern 24/7 with deep breathing 24/7 (for clinical studies, visit the Homepage of this site). While considering carbon dioxide effects, we also found that chronic overbreathing leads to reduced oxygen transport to cells. As a result, ineffective breathing
patterns cause tissue hypoxia, chronic inflammation, immunosuppression, and many
other negative effects caused by low body-oxygen levels and hypocapnia (reduced
Meanwhile, it is known that tissue hypoxia is the driving force of cancer, heart disease,
diabetes, chronic fatigue and many other health conditions. Hence, the more
people breathe, the more severe health problems, diseases, and symptoms they are going to experience.
* Asthma: an overview of the main symptoms and signs of asthma, its causes, and treatment
- Symptoms of asthma: a more detailed analysis of main asthma signs
- Bronchial asthma (destructive effects of hyperventilation of lungs and airways in humans)
- What causes asthma web page provides details of the effects of hyperventilation on people with asthma
- How to stop acute asthma Exacerbation educates about a simple breathing exercise that can be used instead of relievers (like Ventolin)
- Sports-induced asthma and how to
prevent it with one very simple trick
- Asthma treatment is based on elimination of overbreathing since chronic overbreathing leads to low body O2, bronchospasm, chronic inflammation and other signs and symptoms of asthma
- Cure asthma with breathing normalization. If one has normal breathing 24/7, all asthma signs and symptoms disappear within 2-3 weeks (clinical remission).
* Heart disease: Problems with
breathing and chronic overbreathing are common clinical features in heart patients.
- Causes of heart disease - Angina pain,
poor blood supply to the heart tissue, low O2 levels in heart tissues, and
other symptoms of cardiovascular disease are directly caused by overbreathing and reduced CO2 and O2 levels in body tissues
- Angina pectoris - Since each person with heart disease suffers from overbreathing at rest and in normal conditions (no angina pain), any additional trigger or stress can immediately trigger angina pain.
- Stop heart attack - Angina pain
can be reduced without medication as well since it has a single cause
(hypoxia in the heart muscle on a cellular level and chronic
hyperventilation as the physiological cause)
- Heart palpitations - There are
simple physical causes of heart palpitations: a lack of grounding
(Earthing), low CO2 and O2 levels in heart tissue. Therefore, one can stop
heart palpitations with normalization of these key body parameters.
- Myocardial infarction is the destruction of tissues of the heart muscle due to obstruction of the blood flow that happens during a heart attack.
* IBD (inflammatory bowel disease):
- Crohn's disease and ulcerative
colitis diet, hidden triggers and beyond: Find out how to restore good
digestive health, achieve no soiling and clinical remission for these very
serious digestive problems.
* HIV-AIDS virus pages:
- Clinical trial
on HIV-AIDS patients revealed that the body-oxygen test
reflects the stage of the disease and symptoms of the patients.
- The HIV-AIDS cause is chronic hyperventilation
and there are breathing techniques which can successfully address chronic
overbreathing in HIV-AIDS patients.
- Studies say that HIV-AIDS cause is low O2 in
cells. Read clinical abstracts that claim low body O2 and heavy breathing
in people with HIV AIDS.
- HIV-AIDS Therapy: Reduced body-oxygen
content is a hallmark of numerous abnormalities related to
HIV-AIDS. Hence, breathing normalization is the way to deal with these
pathological changes related to digestion, mental life, feeling of energy,
sleep, infections and many other lifestyle factors.
* Raynaud's disease: Key causes of
Raynaud's relate to lack of CO2 and free electrons in cells.
Doctor K. P. Buteyko
observed that out of over 20,000 health abnormalities known to
medicine, only a small portion (about 150 diseases) relates to
breathing and can be successfully addressed with breathing retraining
or breathing normalization. Right below here, you can find a link to the
list of over 100 health conditions treated in Novosibirsk, Moscow and other
cities by Dr. K. P. Buteyko and his medical colleagues (with amazing results of clinical trials).
Tweet or Share this page to reveal the bonus content.