Chronic Diseases Caused by Low Oxygen in Cells
We already discovered that people with chronic diseases have ineffective or heavy breathing pattern 24/7 with deep breathing 24/7 (for clinical studies, visit the Homepage of this site). While considering carbon dioxide effects, we also found that chronic overbreathing leads to reduced oxygen transport to cells. As a result, ineffective breathing
patterns cause tissue hypoxia, chronic inflammation, immunosuppression, and many
other negative effects caused by low body-oxygen levels and hypocapnia (reduced
Meanwhile, it is known that tissue hypoxia is the driving force for cancer, heart disease,
diabetes, chronic fatigue and many other health conditions. Hence, the more
people breathe, the more severe health problems, diseases, and symptoms they are going
this Section we are going to focus on some common chronic diseases :
* Asthma: overview of the main symptoms and signs of asthma, its causes and treatment
- Symptoms of asthma: a more detailed analysis of main asthma signs
- Bronchial asthma (destructive effects of hyperventilation of lungs and airways in humans)
- What causes asthma web page provides details of effects of hyperventilaiton on people with asthma
- How to stop acute asthma Exacerbation educates about a simple breathing exercise that can be used instead of relievers (like Ventolin)
- Sports induced asthma and how to
prevent it with one very simple trick
- Asthma treatment is based on elimination of overbreathing since chronic overbreathing leads to low body O2, bronchospasm, chronic inflammation and other signs and symptoms of asthma
- Cure asthma with breathing normalization. If one has normal breathing 24/7, all asthma signs and symptoms disappear within 2-3 weeks (clinical remission).
* COPD: breathing exercises improve lung function tests and wellbeing of COPD patients.
* Sinusitis: Cause and proven medical treatment.
* Cystic Fibrosis Web Pages:
- Therapy For
Cystic Fibrosis: Treatment with Breathing Retraining
- Cystic Fibrosis in Lungs is
Caused by Low CO2 - Medical research review about prevalence of chronic
hyperventilation in CF and injurious effects of chronic hyperventilation on
lungs. Or check out this Amazon Kindle book: "Cystic Fibrosis
Life Expectancy: 30, 50, 70".
- Prognosis of Cystic Fibrosis and
Lung CO2 & Body Oxygen - How clinical symptoms and prognosis,
including life expectancy, relate to respiratory parameters in CF.
- Cystic Fibrosis Cause: Chronic
Hyperventilation - Summary of effects of chronic hyperventilation and
- CFTR expression is controlled by lung-blood gases
and breathing. Scientific publications link faulty CF gene CFTR (cystic
fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator) with O2 levels in cells. Learn
how overbreathing amplifies pathological changes caused by this gene.
* Heart disease: Problems with
breathing and chronic overbreathing are common clinical features in heart patients.
- Causes of heart disease - Angina pain,
poor blood supply to the heart tissue, low O2 levels in heart tissues, and
other symptoms of cardiovascular disease are directly caused by overbreathing and reduced CO2 and O2 levels in body tissues
- Angina pectoris - Since each person with heart disease suffers from overbreathing at rest and in normal conditions (no angina pain), any additional trigger or stress can immediately trigger angina pain.
- Stop heart attack - Angina pain
can be reduced without medication as well since it has a single cause
(hypoxia in the heart muscle on a cellular level and chronic
hyperventilation as the physiological cause)
- Heart palpitations - There are
simple physical causes of heart palpitations: a lack of grounding
(Earthing), low CO2 and O2 levels in heart tissue. Therefore, one can stop
heart palpitations with normalization of these key body parameters.
- Myocardial infarction is destruction of tissues of the heart muscle due to obstruction of the blood flow that happen during a heart attack.
- Diabetes mellitus? Only in People
with Heavy Breathing
- Cause of diabetes: Low Oxygen Levels
- Symptoms and complications of diabetes and Effects of Breathing Retraining
* Brain and CNS: Overbreathing creates 3 major abnormalities in the human brain.
* Epilepsy and Seizures web pages:
- Seizure threshold is controlled by
breathing pattern and blood gases. Tens of medical studies have found
that voluntary hyperventilation triggers seizures, while hypocapnia in the
brain lowers the seizure threshold due to over-excitement of the nerve cells.
- The cause of seizures - Seizures cannot
exist in conditions of normal breathing, but can appear when breathing is
- Medical studies: cause and treatment
of seizures. Numerous medical teams suggested that breathing slower
and less, or CO2 inhalations are useful to treat epilepsy and seizures.
- How to Stop Seizures Naturally in 2-3
Min (Breath Exercise) - When the person has ability and time to control
their own breathing, he or she can prevent many types of seizures with a simple
- How to Prevent
Sleep Seizures: Lifestyle Changes - Most sleep seizures can be prevented
or their severity can be reduced with simple lifestyle changes that make
breathing slower, lighter and more regular.
- Treatment of Seizures Program (90%
Success Rate) - Breathing retraining leads to elimination of seizures
and clinical remission of epilepsy.
breathing disorders: Even the name of this condition pinpoints
the main cause.
* Depression : Hyperventilation reduces brain O2 and
CO2 levels causing serious mental and psychological problems.
* Chronic fatigue syndrome: How
abnormal or ineffective breathing pattern induces chronic fatigue and other
Hypoxia is the known key cause of cancer on a cell level. How it
relates to breathing of cancer patients? What are the treatment options? Do you
know about the clinical trial on breast cancer: reduced breathing cured
about 60 women with metastasized breast cancer?
- Cancer and oxygen: Studies claim that O2 levels in cells control development of cancer
- Overbreathing promotes cancer - How breathing more than the tiny medical norm promotes advance of cancer tunors
- Breathing parameters in terminal cancer - Several groups of oncologists measured breathing parameters in people with cancer
- Buteyko Table of Health Zones accurately predicted pulse and respiratory rate interminal cancer
- A special breath holding times test (body O2 test) defines cancer stages
- Therapies for cancer treatment - If oxygen is so important, the therapies for cancer should include natural self-oxygenation methods
- Carbogen and CO2
effects on cancer - Adding CO2 to the inspired air improves oxygenation of cancer tumors
in breast cancer research and treatment - In a published controlled clinical trial, it was found that 2 hours of daily breathing exercises reduced mortality in people with metastatic breast cancer by nearly 6 times.
- Best cancer clinical trial ever - Dr. Artour Rakhimov's review and his translation of this amazing medical success.
* IBD (inflammatory bowel disease):
- Crohn's disease and ulcerative
colitis diet, hidden triggers and beyond: Find out how to restore good
digestive health, achieve no soiling, and clinical remission for these very
serious digestive problems.
* HIV-AIDS virus pages:
- Clinical trial
on HIV-AIDS patients revealed that the body-oxygen test
reflects the stage of the disease and symptoms of the patients.
- The HIV-AIDS cause is chronic hyperventilation
and there are breathing techniques which can successfully address chronic
overbreathing in HIV-AIDS patients.
- Studies say that HIV-AIDS cause is low O2 in
cells. Read clinical abstracts that claim low body O2 and heavy breathing
in people with HIV AIDS.
- HIV-AIDS Therapy: Reduced body-oxygen
content is a hallmark of numerous abnormalities related to
HIV-AIDS. Hence, breathing normalization is the way to deal with these
pathological changes related to digestion, mental life, feeling of energy,
sleep, infections and many other lifestyle factors.
* Raynaud's disease: Key causes of
Raynaud's relate to lack of CO2 and free electrons in cells.
Doctor K. P. Buteyko
observed that out of over 20,000 health abnormalities known to
medicine, only a small portion (about 150 diseases) relates to
breathing and can be successfully addressed with breathing retraining
or breathing normalization. Right below here, you can find a link to the
list of over 100 health conditions treated in Novosibirsk, Moscow and other
cities by Dr K. P. Buteyko and his medical colleagues (with amazing results of clinical trials).
Why do modern people have a higher life expectancy than people living
100 years ago or centuries ago? Find out the answer on this page devoted to
mortality rates (causes of death) and lifespan centuries ago vs. modern times.
February 2017 update. New breathing students with terminal conditions (end-stage disease) are accepted on CureEndStageDisease.com with Dr. Artour's Triple Money-Back Guarantee.
You can leave your grammatically correct feedback and/or comments below. Thanks.