More: Buteyko YouTube, Buteyko Patents, etc.
YouTube Buteyko videos by Dr. Artour Rakhimov
Buteyko YouTube videos by Dr. Artour Rakhimov include one playlist "Breathing Patterns and Body Oxygenation", that is a detailed and professional introduction to the Buteyko DIY body oxygenation test, common breathing patterns and corresponding oxygenation values, medical respiratory research, physiology of oxygen transport, CO2 effects, lifestyle factors for breathing retraining, and other related topics.
You cal learn more about the Buteyko method from this YouTube playlist: "Normal Breathing Defeats Chronic Disease - Buteyko method" (on the right side. This playlist is on YouTube's Dr. Artour Rakhimov Channel, and it includes the following video clips (about 7-9 minutes long).
Buteyko DIY body-oxygen test (Buteyko breathing method) or the control pause
test or the key test of the Buteyko method to monitor the progress of the
student. It is done after usual exhalation and only until the first or initial
02. Breathing Patterns and Oxygenation of Human Tissues - This is the most important video related to clear explanation of common breathing patterns in healthy (normal breathing pattern), sick (ineffective breathing pattern) and severely sick people (heavy breathing). An additional pattern is called ideal breathing and it is very rare these days.
03-A- Vasodilation-Vasoconstriction CO2 Effects and Buteyko Method - Since overbreathing is very common in people with chronic diseases, and most conditions do not include ventilation-perfusion mismatch, overbreathing reduces arterial CO2 and causes vasoconstriction, while increased CO2 induces vasodilation since CO2 is probably the most potent known vasodilator.
03-B- Bohr Effect and CO2, Buteyko method - Normal CO2 levels in tissues promote the Bohr effect that controls release of oxygen in capillaries. When we suffer from tissue hypocapnia (Co2 deficiency in cells), we suffer from the suppressed Bohr effect or reduced oxygen release by hemoglobin cells. This causes tissue hypoxia that is a hallmark of nearly all chronic diseases.
03-C- Brain Health and CO2 muscle effects (Buteyko breathing method) - Our breathing patterns have profound effects on brain health. Most modern people breathe about 2 times more air than the norm and therefore have reduced blood flow, oxygen delivery and glucose transport to nerve cells. In addition, hypocapnia (low CO2) makes nerve cells over-excited or irritable.
04- The main change in environment during human evolution - Air composition had dramatic changes many billions years ago since life on Earth appeared at very high CO2 levels (up to 8-12% in outer air) and almost no oxygen (less than 1%). Therefore, overbreathing or hyperventilation was beneficial for this primitive air and did not cause any health problems due to high CO2 levels in air. Now the effects are opposite.
05- How we breathe in the morning (Buteyko breathing method) - People with health problems and especially severely sick people are most likely to have exacerbations due to heart attacks, strokes, epilepsy seizures, asthma exacerbations and many other attacks from 4 to 7 am or during early morning hours. The video provides medical research and explains main addressable causes for this Sleep Heavy Breathing Effect.
06-A- Quality of life and sleep (the Buteyko breathing method) - Sleep quality is tightly linked with breathing patterns since states of the brain and muscles and their recovery depends on CO2 and O2 levels in tissues. Overbreathing or deep breathing causes losses in CO2 and O2 making sleep worse and longer, while only 2-4 hours of sleep are necessary for people with very light and easy breathing patterns.
06-B- Breathing, energy, digestion and performance - How breathing patterns influence our quality of life and such parameters as feeling of energy, digestion and performance. The effects are profound due to the fundamental roles of CO2 and O2 for the brain and all other organs of the human body.
07- Quality of life in exceptional health - If you want to experience how it feels to be really healthy and live the way humans are supposed to live, then you need to get the ideal automatic breathing pattern that provides the body with maximum possible oxygen levels.
08- Ineffective breathing and mortality in the sick - Severely sick people have very heavy breathing and that causes critically low levels of oxygen in all body cells. The condition is called respiratory alkalosis and over 90% of terminally ill patients die in conditions of severe hyperventilation.
09- Bad genes and genetics affect health only if breathing is abnormal, while normal breathing protects from chronic diseases. Indeed, chronic diseases are based on low body-oxygen levels, and the main cause of tissue hypoxia is breathing too much air. Therefore, numerous genetic disorders and other chronic health problems appear only in people who breathe more than the medical norm.
10-1. Sedentary lifestyle and Stress Decrease Body-Oxygen Level and Destroy Health - This happens due to intrinsic properties of the human body. When under stress or due to lack of physical exercise, we start to breathe more air at rest and our results for the body-oxygen test become smaller and smaller.
10-2. Why mouth breathing and Lack of Swaddling Reduce Cell Oxygenation - There are several negative effects due to mouth breathing. For example, it reduces CO2 levels in the lungs causing reduced oxygen delivery. In addition, we cannot utilize our own nasal nitric oxide generated in sinuses. Lack of swaddling in babies causes unrestricted breathing and low pressure of oxygen in cells.
10-3. Nutritional deficiencies, overeating, overheating reduce body-oxygen levels since they produce stress for the human body and distort or suppress various normal processes and mechanisms. Increased ventilation is a result of this biochemical stress. Therefore, these factors cause low CO2 and reduce oxygen levels in body tissues.
10-4. How and why most medical drugs and toxins harm health - The mechanism is about the same as for the previous video: toxic chemicals cause overbreathing due to stress on organs of elimination, such as the kidneys and liver.
There are also old and short Buteyko YouTube videos devoted to certain
topics such as:
- How to Sleep Less Naturally and Feel Better - Lighter or easier breathing at rest produces positive effects of quality of sleep and its duration. People start to sleep much less. With up to 60 seconds for the body-oxygen test, a person naturally needs only about 4 hours of sleep and cannot sleep longer.
- We Do Not Notice When We Hyperventilate and Have Less O2 in Cells - People generally notice that their breathing is to heavy, when they breathe about 4-5 times more air than the medical norm. However, negative effects of overbreathing (e.g., reduced brain and body-oxygen content) take place when one breathes about twice the norm.
- Deep Breathing the greatest health superstition - People generally believe that breathing more is good for our health, and deep automatic breathing patterns provide cells with more oxygen. However, medical studies showed that breathing more delivers less oxygen to the brain and all other vital organs.
- The Best Ever Known Health Test DIY Body Oxygen test or Buteyko control pause test accurately predicts health of up to 98% or more people. This simple DIY body oxygen test is much better than any other health test since its results are good in healthy people (up to about 40 seconds or more) and poor in the sick (generally less than 20 seconds).
- 3 Crucial effects of breathing on brain and mental health - When we breathe more air at rest day and night, and this is the case with most people, we experience lack of oxygen, insufficient circulation, deficiency of CO2 and reduced glucose supply for the brain and nerve cells
- How to breathe for maximum body oxygenation? What is the best automatic breathing pattern to maximize brain and body oxygen values? While most people believe in breathing more, better results can be obtained with breathing less.
These are more recent YouTube videos (2011-2013):
- Asthma Causes and Treatment - This video explains the cause of asthma and proven clinical treatment of this chronic health condition based on elimination of chronic hyperventilation.
- IBD - "Crohn's Disease and Colitis: Hidden Triggers and Symptoms" - A trailer of the Amazon Kindle book that explains poorly known triggers and symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease.
- How to Stop Asthma Attack (Acute Asthma Exacerbation) in 2 Min - Thousands of asthmatics in the USSR and Russia applied this easy respiratory method to quickly reduced symptoms of asthma attacks without using medical drugs.
- Anxiety Attacks Cure - Self Help Anxiety Treatment - In order to cure anxiety completely, one needs to increase brain oxygenation up to about 30 seconds using those methods that make automatic breathing slower and lighter and increase CO2 levels in alveoli of the lungs.
- How to Get Rid of Anxiety Naturally: 1 Min Breathing Exercise - Anxiety symptoms can be quickly reduced or even completely eliminated using a simple breathing technique that addresses the key causes of anxiety and panic and provides more O2 and CO2 for the brain.
- Shortness of Breath (Dyspnea) - This is an ancient reflex of the human body to breathe more air during stress, when reduced body O2 and CO2 levels create even a stronger desire to intensify breathing.
- Hyperventilation Syndrome and Breathe-More Myth - Millions of people assume that breathing more air increases body and brain oxygenation, while hundreds of clinical studies prove that overbreathing causes cell hypoxia and many other negative effects.
- Constipation Remedy: Cure in 1 Min (Breathing Exercise) - Most people can get nearly instant relief from constipation with this easy respiratory technique that should also be used for easy bowel movements to prevent diverticulitis and other GI problems.
- How to Get Rid of Cramps in 1-2 min (Easy Breathing Exercise) - Learn how most people can get rid of their cramps (even at night) while using the Buteyko Emergency Procedure.
- Unblock a Blocked Nose - This video is about a simple breathing exercise to provide a quick relief for a congested nose using breath holding and reduced ventilation to accumulate CO2 in the lungs and O2 in body cells.
- Doctors Who Cure Cancer - This is an Amazon Kindle book trailer about theory and practice of application of the Buteyko breathing method to cancer with details of a clinical trial that used breathing exercises and decreased 3-year mortality in metastatic cancer by more than 5 times.
- Cystic Fibrosis Life Expectancy: 30, 50, 70... - This is another Kindle book trailer about the book with the same name that described successful clinical experience of Russian Buteyko doctors while dealing with cystic fibrosis.
- Amazing DIY Breathing Device: Amazon Kindle Book Trailer - Create your own breathing device in order to practice more effective breathing exercises (in comparison with Buteyko reduced breathing and other Buteyko exercises).
- How to Fall Asleep Fast - Lifestyle factors for better sleep, including exercise with nose breathing, more time outdoors, and many others.
- How to Get Rid of Cough - Breathe easy exercise to get rid of cough fast, or in about 2-3 minutes due to increased CO2 in the lungs and abilities of CO2 to calm the urge-to-cough receptors and increase body oxygenation.
- How to Fall Asleep Fast - "Breathe easy" breathing exercise to fall asleep fast. This is the detailed explanation of Buteyko reduced breathing exercise which is the foundation of the Buteyko method.
- Hot Yoga Gurus Teach Nonsense: Yoga Breathing, O2, CO2 - How yoga teachers claim that CO2 is toxic and it is better to breathe deeper and more air to get rid of CO2, but traditional yoga was teaching to breathe less air and hold breath. Who is right?
- Stuffy Nose Remedy - Natural Relief in 1 Min or how Buteyko breathing exercise can be applied to produce a quick relief for a blocked nose.
- How to Get Rid of a Stuffy Nose - Clear in 40 seconds - A similar breathing exercise to relieve nasal congestion very fast.
- Yoga for Beginners: Avoid Mistakes of Most Advanced Yoga Gurus who say that we need to breathe more air in order to get more oxygen in cells. They also say that CO2 is poisonous for our health.
- Cancer Cure Include Lifestyles that Address the Cause of Cancers: Any therapy dealing with cancer either fail or will be almost ineffective if it ignores these lifestyle factors to defeat cancer naturally and increase body and tumor oxygenation even for people with early metastasis.
- Cancer Causes and Natural Treatment - This video analyzes how and why people with cancer tumors have low body oxygen levels and what the requirements for successful treatment of cancer tumors are.
- Home Remedies for Cough are based on 3 easy breathing exercises to stop coughing very fast using Buteyko Emergency Procedure.
- How to Stop Coughing Naturally without using any syrups or drugs, but applying a simple reduced breathing exercise to boost oxygen levels in the body cells (to increase immunity) and increase CO2 in ariways to pacify urge-to-cough receptors.
- Cough Medicine, Syrups, and Best Cough Suppressants: CO2 and NO - since these are endogeneous cough suppressants that naturally address the causes of cough: the suppressed immune system, chronic inflammation of airways, and over-excited states of urge-to-cough-receptors.
- Diaphragmatic Breathing vs. Chest Breathing in Modern People - Modern people commonly have chest breathing 24/7 since they have reduced tissue oxygenation caused by overbreathing (or breathing about twice the medical norm).
- Breathing Techniques: How To Choose Them and DIY Body-Oxygen Test - Breathing techniques can be useful only health restoration only if increase body-oxygen levels. In fact, most people and most techniques do not have any criteria of success, but there is a simple test that reflects the degree and direction of one's progress.
- Cold Showers Benefits - Dr K.P. Buteyko Swimming in Snow: Use of cold shower has been an important part of the Buteyko method for Russian doctors who taught and teach that cold shower is exceptionally beneficial for faster growth in body-oxygen levels and breathing retraining.
- Cure Heart Attack: Treatment with the Buteyko breathing exercise or Buteyko Emergency Procedure that uses reduced breathing or "Breathe Easy" exercise and brings success in up to 90% or more cases of heart attacks, even though some people may require medication to stop their heart attacks, but in reduced doses.
- What Causes Diabetes, Heart Disease, and Asthma? Heavy Breathing and Low O2 in Cells since hyperventilation is the norm in people with cardiovascular conditions, diabetes mellitus, and bronchial asthma. This fact has been proven by numerous medical studies.
Motion (DailyMotion.com) Channel by Dr. Artour Rakhimov has the
same videos as on YouTube:
- How To Stop Coughing Naturally: Fast Cough Relief - This video explains a simple respiratory exercise (reduced breathing) to reduce severity of bouts of coughing and prevent bronchospasm.
- How to Fall Asleep Fast or Breathe Easy - Here are special instructions to prevent insomnia and fall asleep much faster using reduced breathing exercise.
- How to Fall Asleep Fast: Key Lifestyle Factors - The main lifestyle factors that influence quality of sleep. They relate to exercise with nose breathing, time spent outdoors, meals, allergies and so forth.
- Stuffy Nose Remedy - Natural and Quick Relief - Breath holding and reduced breathing accumulates CO2 and calms urge-to-cough receptors providing relief from problems with chronic or persistent cough, including dry and wet cough.
- Cancer Cure with Baking Soda, Cancer Causes - The video reviews medical therapy with baking soda injected in the artery leading to the tumor. The technique has been used by Italian Dr. Tullio Simoncini from Rome. The video focuses on the explanation of this method and lifestyle factors that improve body oxygenation and prevent cancer or reduces the size of tumors.
- Home Remedies for Cough, Natural Treatment - The most natural treatment of chronic or acute coughing involves slower and easier breathing using the Buteyko Emergency Procedure.
- How to Get Diaphragmatic Breathing 24/7 - Most modern people, as it is easy ot observe, do not have diaphragmatic breathing. This happens due to chronic overbreathing and low body oxygenation. The video explains how to achieve automatic abdominal breathing using gradual breathing retraining.
- Breathing Techniques That Improve Body-Oxygen Levels - Not all breathing methods and exercises increase body-O2 levels. Using the body-oxygen test, one can track his or her progress and test the efficiency of specific breathing techniques and exercises.
- DIY Body-Oxygen Test (Healthy vs. sick people): results of this simple but special breath holding time test predicts physiological health of people.
- How To Get Rid of Night Cough - Easy breathing exercise developed by Dr. K Buteyko also known as the Buteyko Emergency Procedure.
- Ineffective Cough Medicine (Syrups) and best therapies that involve simple breathing exercises that can stop chronic coughing naturally.
- What Causes Diabetes, Heart Disease - All these chronic health problems can appear and progress only in those people who have heavy breathing causing low O2 content in cells and tissues.
- How to Get Rid of Stuffy-Nose in 40 seconds - A simple respiratory exercise that increases alveolar CO2 and helps to eliminate problems with coughing fast.
- Cough Medicine, Syrups, and Best Cough Suppressants - CO2 is the best cough suppressant since it increases body O2, restores normal immunity, and pacifies urge-to-cough receptors.
- Cancer Treatment and Its Key Lifestyle Factors - The video explains unknown factors that promote growth of tumors since these factors increase breathing and reduce O2 concentrations in cells.
- Automatic Breathing Patterns and Body O2 Values - What is the link between the ways we breathe and oxygen transport to cells and organs of the human organism?
Book Marketing Network (http://thebookmarketingnetwork.com) have book trailers, and here is the link to Kindle book on cystic fibrosis by Dr. Artour Rakhimov: Cystic Fibrosis.
There are many other YouTube Buteyko videos done by other Buteyko practitioners and followers. You will see their links on the right menu while watching these and other Buteyko YouTube videos.
Squidoo lenses by Dr. Artour Rakhimov:
Main Breathing and Body Oxygen Checks
Best Methods to Preventing Cold.
Best Sleeping Postures
Breast Cancer Research
Breathing Devices Solve Social Anxiety Problems
Breathing Devices To Boost Sport performance
Breathing Methods that Increase Body Oxygenation
Breathslim Review: Can Breathslim Fight Obesity
Cause of Cystic Fibrosis Discovered
Cause of Muscle Cramps Discovered
Chronic Cough Cause Discovered
Chronic Diseases Always Mean Ineffective Breathing Patterns
Hot Yoga Instructors Teach Nonsense (Breathing)
How and Why Swaddling Works
How to Stop Crying and Noisy Breathing in Babies
Huge Popularity of Frolov Breathing Device in Russia
Hyperventilation is Present in Most People
Key Secret of Yoga Super Health
Most Common Cause of Insomnia
Most Important Health and Breathing Tests
Night Sweats and Fatigue: Sign of Low Body O2
Obesity Fighting Success: Exercise with Nose Breathing Only
Opioids Explain Cause of Persistent Cough
Persistent Coughing Is Related to Low Body O2
Prevent Early Arthritis With Breathing Exercises
Review: Can Breathing Devices Help Obesity
Russian MDs: Exercise But with Nose Breathing Deefeats Chronic Diseases
Russian Medical Success: a New Therapy for Asthma
Shortness of Breath: Medical Discovery
Special Operations of Secret Agents
Stuffy Nose Cause Discovered
Talkativeness Reduces Brain Oxygenation
Which Breathing Techniques Really Work
Why Cancer, Heart and HIV-AIDS Cause Dyspnea
Why People With Cancers Have Poor Sleep
Yoga and Common Mistakes of Leading Yoga Gurus
1. Certificate of authorship No. 1067640 (USSR) "Method of treating
Author (authors): Konstantin Pavlovich Buteyko; Patent Holder: same
Application No. 762071; Priority of invention of January 29, 1962
Registered in the USSR Government Register of Inventions on September 15, 1983.
2. Certificate of authorship No. 1593627 (USSR) “Method of detection
of CO2 in alveolar air”
Author (authors): Konstantin Pavlovich Buteyko; Patent Holder: same
Application No. 4136914; Priority of invention of October 17, 1986
Registered in the USSR Government Register of Inventions on May 22, 1990.
3. Application No. 9114075/14 (Russia), 23.06.1999 “Method of
assessment of human health”
Date of publication of application: 27.04.2001
Applicant s: Veltistova Elena (Russia), Buteyko Konstantin Pavlovich (Ukraine)
Author s: Veltistova Elena (Russia), Buteyko Konstantin Pavlovich (Ukraine).
4. Application No. 2002110779/14, 22.04.2002 “Method of conscious
control of breathing”
Date of publication of application: 27.11.2003
Applicant s: Buteyko Margarita Aleksandrovna (RU)
Author s: Buteyko Margarita Aleksandrovna (RU).
5. Application No. 2004113277/14, 29.04.2004 “Buteyko method of
treating hypocarbia diseases”
Date of publication of application: 27.01.2005
Applicant s: Buteyko, Lyudmila Dmitrievna (Moscow, RU), Novozhilov, Andrey Evgenievich (Moscow, RU)
Patent owner s: Buteyko, Lyudmila Dmitrievna (Moscow, RU).
6. Application No. 2004116487/14, 31.05.2004 “Method of
psycho-emotional self-regulation based on conscious control of
Date of publication of application: 10.11.2005
Applicant s: Buteyko Larisa Vladimirovna (RU), Buteyko Margarita Aleksandrovna (RU)
Author s: Buteyko Larisa Vladimirovna (RU), Buteyko Margarita Aleksandrovna (RU).
7. Application No. 2004132688/14, 09.11.2004 “Method of
psycho-emotional self-regulation based on conscious control of
Date of publication of application: 10.05.2006
Applicant s: Buteyko Margarita Aleksandrovna (RU), Buteyko Larisa Vladimirovna (RU)
Author s: Buteyko Margarita Aleksandrovna (RU), Buteyko Larisa Vladimirovna (RU).
Word Mark: "BUTEYKO";
Filing Date: June 22, 1995; Serial Number: 75298007; Live/Dead
Owner (APPLICANT): Owner (REGISTRANT) HOOPER, JAMES INDIVIDUAL AUSTRALIA PO Box 2094 Townsville 4810 Queensland AUSTRALIA
(REGISTRANT) COURTNEY, MICHAEL INDIVIDUAL AUSTRALIA 11 BINBURRA AVENUE AVALON 2107 New South Wales AUSTRALIA
(REGISTRANT) BELFORD-COURTNEY, ROSALBA INDIVIDUAL AUSTRALIA 11 BINBURRA AVENUE AVALON 2107 New South Wales AUSTRALIA
(REGISTRANT) PARNELL, GREGORY INDIVIDUAL AUSTRALIA PO Box 283 WILTON 2571 New South Wales AUSTRALIA
(REGISTRANT) MAIER, CAROLA INDIVIDUAL FED REP GERMANY PO Box 374 Nairne 5252 South Australia AUSTRALIA
(REGISTRANT) MAIER, FLORIAN INDIVIDUAL FED REP GERMANY PO Box 374 Nairne 5252 South Australia AUSTRALIA.
Word Mark: "BUTEYKO";
Filing Date: May 27, 1997 Serial Number: 75298007; Live/Dead Indicator:
Owner (APPLICANT) Jensen, Steen INDIVIDUAL DENMARK.
Word Mark: "BUTEYKO";
Filing Date: July 1, 2009; Serial Number: 77772822; Live/Dead
Owner (APPLICANT) Buteyko Center USA LLC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY NEW YORK P.O. Box 576 12 Sully'S Lane Woodstock NEW YORK 12498 USA.
Word Mark: "BUTEYKO";
Filing Date: May 19, 2009; Serial Number 79071551, Live/Dead Indicator:
Owner (APPLICANT): Ludmila Dmitrievna Buteyko INDIVIDUAL RUSSIA.
***Under construction*** ...
If you click the above Facebook like button and "like" this page, I will be nearly "forced" to asnwer your question. You can also tweet this page. Mention this in your comment, and you can ask even more. Thanks.
|Disclaimer||Copyright 2013 Artour Rakhimov||Contact details||About Artour Rakhimov (Google profile)|