Effects of Breathing Exercises on Asthma Symptoms, Allergies, and Medication
Note. Only some (not all) breathing exercises and lifestyle changes
(treatment with breathing retraining) lead to permanent improvements in automatic
breathing patterns and increased body-oxygen levels.
- An immediate decrease and, later, complete elimination of all asthma medications.
- Increase in the body oxygen level (the CP test or DIY body-oxygen test) is accompanied by normalization of immunity.
- With the increased body oxygen level allergies and allergic reactions are reduced and become less severe. The number of allergens that can provoke acute asthma attacks (exacerbation), and required
- Improved physical endurance, reduced coughing and improved quality of life.
- Avoidance of allergy triggers and high CPs (over 35 s 24/7) for 2-3 weeks lead to
complete disappearance of allergies, disappearance of asthma symptoms, signs, cough, swelling and inflammation
in airways, and normalization of lung function tests.
- Prevention of complications such as emphysema, COPD, chronic obstructive
bronchitis, and pulmonary hypertension.
Or go back to Asthma
February 2017 update. New breathing students with terminal conditions (end-stage disease) are accepted on CureEndStageDisease.com with Dr. Artour's Triple Money-Back Guarantee.
You can leave your grammatically correct feedback and/or comments below. Thanks.