- Updated on August 13, 2020
By Dr. Artour Rakhimov, Alternative Health Educator and Author
- Medically Reviewed by Naziliya Rakhimova, MD
How to cure asthma 100% naturally? Apply the therapy that was tested in 6 Western clinical trials on asthma. These were also best ever-known trials in the history of asthma research. Over 150 Russian doctors tested this breathing remedy (approved by the Ministry of Health of Russia) on more than 150,000 of asthmatics. These doctors found that for the clinical remission of asthma, a person should increase their body-O2 content up to the medical norm (about 40 seconds for the body-O2 test – see the link below). Then your airways will be free from inflammation, and, if you maintain this body oxygenation for 2 months, you will have no allergies and no symptoms of asthma at all.
There are 3 levels of asthma treatment:
1) If you use a simple breathing exercise “How to treat an asthma attack” (the video with complete instructions is provided below), it will help you to get rid of asthma exacerbation in about 2-3 minutes. It will help you to stop asthma medication (or use a smaller dose, if you have severe asthma, i.e., with taking steroids).
2) You can increase your body-O2 content up to about 25-30 seconds. Then you can be free from medication and asthma symptoms, but you will still suffer from inflammation of airways. This was the typical result in numerous clinical trials. Here are the results of clinical studies related to the body-O2 test.
3) You can increase your body oxygenation to over 40 s 24/7 to heal airways and cure asthma naturally and completely. This is the ultimate method of how to cure asthma: you will have normal results for any lung function test. It may take up to 3-6 months or more time to achieve this result.
Treat asthma naturally
If you have abnormal (deep or heavy) automatic breathing, then you get symptoms of bronchial asthma in a dose-dependent manner. If you get normal breathing (medical norm), you are a free person. For causes of asthma, click on this graph that shows breathing rates in people with asthma.
This YouTube video (on the right side) provides a breathing exercise ” How to stop an asthma attack“.
Other pages on the cure for asthma:
– Hypercapnia – severe asthmatics can have special problems when hyperventilation destroys their lungs and causes very low blood oxygenation with the same effect: too low body- and brain-O2 levels
– Asthma: Causes, Signs, Symptoms, and Proven Treatment
– Exercise-Induced Asthma: Definition, Causes and Treatment
– How to Stop Acute Asthma Exacerbation (Easy Breathing Exercise)