- Updated on October 29, 2020
By Dr. Artour Rakhimov, Alternative Health Educator and Author
- Medically Reviewed by Naziliya Rakhimova, MD
In order to get rid of a sore throat fast or in days, one needs to prevent additional damage and increase body oxygenation naturally. These fast natural remedies were developed and tested by more than 180 Soviet and Russian medical doctors. The remedies include a simple breathing exercise that is also used to stop bouts of coughing at home. You can easily achieve success at home without using any chemicals and medication.
In order to prevent an additional damage to the already irritated throat tissue:
– Avoid drinking cold beverages
– Avoid inhaling cold air, especially for a long time
– Prevent the spread of sinus infections with an application of a neti pot and very diluted garlic juice
– Prevent the spread of lung infections by using an inhaler with essential oils or the Frolov breathing device (or the DIY breathing device).
– Learn the breathing exercise that is used to stop coughing attacks (for all resources, see links at the bottom).
Some of these ideas are common and make total sense. However, the main idea that will cure a sore throat is to increase body oxygenation and eliminate the main cause of a sore throat: low body O2 and the suppressed immune system due to chronic overbreathing that is present in all people who suffer from chronic problems with a sore throat.
How to get rid of a sore throat fast at home
This breathing exercise helps to increase body oxygenation. It is especially useful during bouts of coughing that often occur in people with a sore throat.
Instead of your usual deep inhalation, make a smaller inhalation and then just relax in order to exhale. You need to accumulate light or mild air hunger (a shortage of air).
If you practice this exercise for some hours per day, you will get rid of a sore throat very fast at home. This exercise boosts body oxygenation and the immunity. For most people, Earthing (or electrical grounding) of the human body will help to have even faster progress. For more details about the reduced breathing exercise, you can visit our YouTube channel or study web pages in the left menu.