- Updated on November 26, 2019
By Dr. Artour Rakhimov, Alternative Health Educator and Author
We get numerous emails in which people ask us about how they can publish or submit their articles or guest posts on NormalBreathing.com. Here are rules for such articles or posts.
First of all, there are common SEO requirements:
– unique content
– Copyscape and Grammarly passed
– SEO & user friendly article with helpful information
– minimum of 2 images provided.
Apart from these requirements, your guest post should be:
– in accordance with our philosophy (see the Homepage for main details related to the solution of modern human health problems)
– with medical credentials either for the author(s) or reviewers of your guest post.
The best way to understand our philosophy is to practice it in real life and achieving international medical standards for normal breathing.
Note that we also have jobs for assistants, writers, and editors.