How to Promote Breathing Among Other People
First of all, when speaking with other people, do not speak about CO2, or problems due to hyperventilation, or reduced breathing, or shallow breathing, or the Buteyko method. This does not work even though many Buteyko practitioners still use this approach. As soon as you mention those topics, you immediately provoke a negative reaction that will result in rejection of your following words.
You need to speak only about oxygen and repeat the word "oxygen" several times before you go into further details. It is even better to ask other people a simple question, "Which automatic breathing pattern provides the body with maximum oxygenation?" Then you can explain effects related to CO2 or hyperventilation.
How to Promote this Website
1. Click Facebook-Like button on the Homepage of this site and bookmark individual pages on Twitter, Stumbleupon, Digg and other social sites.
2. Print and post a simple flyer (e.g., letter size or A4 format, black and white) in public places (libraries, community centers, universities, churches, lamp posts, bus stops, etc. where appropriate). The sample is shown on the right.
This letter-size simple flyer with large words: "Chronic Diseases? www.NormalBreathing.com".
Please post them in those places where they will stay for long time. (It is even better, if you can make self-adhesive stickers with the same simple content.)
3. If you saved certain amount of money on your medication and get other positive effects due to lighter breathing (better job, more focus, more energy, etc.), you can financially contribute to web advertisement (Google Ads, Yahoo, etc.) of this website. Contact me for more details.
4. There are hundreds of forums on the web with many thousands of participants and sick people who are looking for answers to their health problems. It was found practically, that if you make your message or post 100% anonymous, your message or post will likely remain in archives and hundreds of people will read it. If your information can be used to track your real name and address, your message can be deleted or disappear.
Hence, if you wish to share your
positive experiences with current sufferers, follow the following rules:
a) Open a new email account with a different name, password and other personal attributes;
b) Join these forums and share your story in such a way that it is impossible to track your real name and address (you can indicate your country or state, if you want).
5. Business proposal. If you or somebody else wishes to translate www.NormalBreathing.com and its books and manuals to your own language (Spanish, German, French, Dutch, Russian, Hebrew, etc.), you will get 90% of revenues from all sales.
6. You can contact me for other options.
7. Donate for health education and development of the Buteyko method and breathing techniques:
If you click the above Facebook like button and "like" this page, I will be nearly "forced" to asnwer your question. You can also tweet this page. Mention this in your comment, and you can ask even more. Thanks.
|Disclaimer||Copyright 2013 Artour Rakhimov||Contact details||About Artour Rakhimov (Google profile)|