How to Use Frolov Device (Instructions): PDF and Kindle
There are excellent Frolov device instructions developed by Dr. Sergey Nakifovich Zinatulin, MD, who was a pupil of Dr KP Buteyko and currently is the leading respiratory specialist at Dinamika company (www.intellectbreathing.com) that is the main world's producer of the Frolov device. However, it is possible to use the Frolov device together with lifestyle changes and while applying the body-oxygen test (or the Buteyko CP test) in order to measure the effects of breathing exercises and lifestyle changes on body oxygenation.
With these ideas in mind and as a result of teaching the Frolov therapy to hundreds of my students, I developed these Frolov device instructions. You can buy a PDF book (on this page) or visit Amazon Kindle store for exactly the same Kindle book "How to Use Frolov Breathing Device (Instructions)" with the same price. You can also click on Amazon image below in order to see Kindle version of this book.
Let me remind here that, unlike the Buteyko method, the Frolov device therapy does not require a practitioner to learn breathing exercises and improve one's health.
Some parts of this PDF Frolov device manual can be found on pages of this website. You can also read the content and first 4 Chapters of this book online. Here is the link to the first part of this book (PDF file): How to Use Frolov Device: Instructions. However, this e-book contains more details. It presents all key instructions and ideas in one book that makes it easier for a person to develop and follow his or her personal health restoration plan.
In addition, the manual includes many ideas and suggestions that cannot be found on this website and in any other sources.
If you have got Breathslim device (an excellent substitute of the Frolov device), this book offers detailed instructions that go beyond Breathslim instructions that come together with this device.
Electronic (Adobe/PDF) version:
How to buy this book
I use the secure servers at www.ContentShelf.com, which is now a PCI Compliant shopping cart (PCI Security Standards Council) integrated with PayPal, to process your credit card payments over the Internet. You can also use your Paypal account.
Credit Card processing by Content Shelf - payment system of choice for millions of people worldwide (visit their site by clicking on their name).
If you choose to buy, click on the "Buy Now" button below. You will be automatically transferred to www.ContentShelf.com who will collect your payment information and you will be linked to a location from which you can download your file. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order. Note that there is no service fee, shipping charges, or "handling" (whatever that is) for orders placed via Content Shelf. Also, nobody outside Content Shelf can receive any of your credit card information - all of that is processed solely by Content Shelf.
Once you have downloaded the ebook you will be asked for a password, in order to open the ebook. YOUR PASSWORD IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USED WITH YOUR ORDER.
In order to save the book, open the Downloads folder and move the book from the Downloads folder to any desired location. Note that you cannot save the ebook from Adobe Acrobat or other PDF readers.
You will get a personal copy of the ebook (with encryptions) for your personal use. You may create a printed copy of PDF books solely for your own personal use. For more information, visit Terms and Conditions of Use (NormalBreathing.com).
If you did not manage to get the link to your download immediately after your purchase, follow these steps:
A) Go To - https://contentshelf.com/users/
B) Enter the email address and the password you created when making your purchase.
C) You'll immediately be able to download your product.
The price of the book is 7.07 USD
If you are interested in this book, but cannot afford it (e.g., you are unemployed, low-income, homeless, or from non-western country), send me an email and explain your situation, including the following details: your name, address, occupation, company you work for, wages, and reasons of your interest in the Buteyko method and in this book. No reasonable request will be refused. I regularly get emails from India, Latin America, Africa and other countries and places. If there is no reply, send me a message through your Facebook account.
Related links and web pages (Frolov breathing device):
- Frolov breathing device - Overview and general information about the Frolov breathing device therapy
- Frolov device history and origins are connected with the Buteyko breathing technique
- Frolov device: How does it work explains the main physiological mechanism (hypercapnic hypoxic training)
- Frolov device effects describes its main clinical effects
- Acute asthma exacerbations clinical trial - Application of the Frolov device in a hospital setting
- COPD breathing exercises - Another clinical trial with application of the Frolov device on hospitalized patients with acute exacerbation of COPD
(*** More Trials: Under construction ***)
- Buy Frolov breathing device with 30 min online support from Dr. Artour Rakhimov
- How to Use Frolov Device (Instructions): Ultimate health restoration program (90 pages book in PDF and Kindle formats) with Dinamika instructions and lifestyle manuals included
- Prototypes of the Frolov breathing device: Breathslim (breathing device for weight loss) and Samozdrav (or Cosmic Breath/Cosmic Health)
1998 USA Frolov Device Patent - USA Patent No. 5,755,640 from May 26, 1998
Summary of Safety and Effectiveness - Frolov Respiration Training Device, Case #K992256, Office for Device Evaluation, Center for Devices and Radiological Health, FDA, January 11, 2000.
Some facts about the Frolov Breathing Device:
- Over 300 health professionals (MDs, GPs or family physicians, nurses, physiotherapists, and other medical professionals) have been involved in studying, endorsing and promoting the Frolov breathing device and its application to their patients in Russia since the year 2000.
- More than 2,500,000 people in Russia could confirm that they have improved their health with the help of the Frolov Respiration Training Device, implying the goals set have been successfully achieved (http://www.intellectbreathing.com/)
- According to the results of clinical trials on children and adults and the long-term practical application of the device, it is a very efficient therapy against diseases of the respiratory, cardiovascular and nervous systems. The Frolov breathing exercises normalize oxygenation of the arterial blood, blood supply to the brain and myocardium, oxygenation of cells, the immune system, and metabolism, and improve lung function tests and abnormal blood parameters, including the hormonal profile. The exercises also improve energy level, sleep and digestion.
- Typical reduction in medication in clinical trials for bronchial asthma was about 60-80%. (Note that since correction of risk life style factors was not a part of the program, much better results are expected when the practicing person makes positive changes in this area.) Clinical trials also found reduced inflammation in airways and normalizations in the heart rate, electrocardiogram, blood pressure, cardiointervalography and renovasography measurements. The breathing device improved the removal of mucus and reduced coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath.
- Systematic clinical trials and published medical studies with hundreds of patients have been conducted on the following health problems: bronchial asthma, bronchial asthma in children, bronchial asthma with weakness of respiratory muscles, hypertension, angina pectoris, chronic bronchitis, acute stages of bronchitis, emphysema, and diabetes. Apart from these investigations, medical reports have indicated positive effects on gastrointestinal problems, cystic fibrosis, psychological disorders, obesity, osteochondrosis, and some other conditions.
Reference pages: Breathing norms and medical facts:
- Breathing norms: Parameters, graph, and description of the normal breathing pattern
- 6 breathing myths: Myths and superstitions about breathing and body oxygenation (prevalence: over 90%)
- Hyperventilation: Definitions of hyperventilation: their advantages and weak points
- Hyperventilation syndrome: Western scientific evidence about prevalence of chronic hyperventilation in patients with chronic conditions (37 medical studies)
- Normal minute ventilation: Small and slow breathing at rest is enjoyed by healthy subjects (14 studies)
- Hyperventilation prevalence: Present in over 90% of normal people (24 medical studies)
- HV and hypoxia: How and why deep breathing reduces oxygenation of cells and tissues of all vital organs
- Body-oxygen test (CP test) : How to measure your own breathing and body oxygenation (two in one) using a simple DIY test
- Body oxygen in healthy: Results for the body-oxygen test for healthy people (27 medical studies)
- Body oxygen in sick : Results for the body-oxygen test for sick people (14 medical studies)
- Buteyko Table of Health Zones: Clinical description and ranges for breathing zones: from the critically ill (severely sick) up to super healthy people with maximum possible body oxygenation
- Morning hyperventilation: Why people feel worse and critically ill people are most likely to die during early morning hours
References: pages about CO2 effect:
- Vasodilation: CO2 expands arteries and arterioles facilitating perfusion (or blood supply) to all vital organs
- The Bohr effect: How and why oxygen is released by red blood cells in tissues
- Cell oxygen levels: How alveolar CO2 influences oxygen transport
- Oxygen transport: O2 transport is controlled by vasoconstriction-vasodilation and the Bohr effects, both of which rely on CO2
- Free radical generation: Reactive oxygen species are produced within cells due to anaerobic cell respiration caused by cell hypoxia
- Inflammatory response: Chronic inflammation in fueled by the hypoxia-inducible factor 1, while normal breathing reduces and eliminates inflammation
- Nerve stabilization: People remain calm due to calmative or sedative effects of carbon dioxide in neurons or nerve cells
- Muscle relaxation: Relaxation of muscle cells is normal at high CO2, while hypocapnia causes muscular tension, poor posture and, sometimes, aggression and violence
- Bronchodilation: Dilation of airways (bronchi and bronchioles) is caused by carbon dioxide, and their constriction by hypocapnia (low CO2)
- Blood pH: Regulation of blood pH due to breathing and regulation of other bodily fluids
- CO2: lung damage: Elevated carbon dioxide prevents lung injury and promotes healing of lung tissues
- CO2: Topical carbon dioxide can heal skin and tissues
- Synthesis of glutamine in the brain, CO2 fixation, and other chemical reactions
- Deep breathing myth: Ignorant and naive people promote the idea that deep breathing and breathing more air at rest is beneficial for health
- Breathing control: How is our breathing regulated? Why hypocapnia makes breathing uneven, irregular and erratic.
If you click the above Facebook like button and "like" this page, I will be nearly "forced" to asnwer your question. You can also tweet this page. Mention this in your comment, and you can ask even more. Thanks.
|Disclaimer||Copyright 2013 Artour Rakhimov||Contact details||About Artour Rakhimov (Google profile)|