How to Use Frolov Device (Instructions): PDF and Kindle
There are excellent Frolov device instructions developed by Dr. Sergey Nakifovich Zinatulin, MD, who was a pupil of Dr KP Buteyko and currently is the leading respiratory specialist at Dinamika company (www.intellectbreathing.com) that is the main world's producer of the Frolov device. However, it is possible to use the Frolov device together with lifestyle changes and while applying the body-oxygen test (or the Buteyko CP test) in order to measure the effects of breathing exercises and lifestyle changes on body oxygenation.
With these ideas in mind and as a result of teaching the Frolov therapy to hundreds of my students, I developed these Frolov device instructions. You can buy a PDF book (on this page) or visit Amazon Kindle store for exactly the same Kindle book "How to Use Frolov Breathing Device (Instructions)" with the same price. You can also click on Amazon image below in order to see Kindle version of this book.
Let me remind here that, unlike the Buteyko method, the Frolov device therapy does not require a practitioner to learn breathing exercises and improve one's health.
Some parts of this PDF Frolov device manual can be found on pages of this website. You can also read the content and first 4 Chapters of this book online. Here is the link to the first part of this book (PDF file): How to Use Frolov Device: Instructions. However, this e-book contains more details. It presents all key instructions and ideas in one book that makes it easier for a person to develop and follow his or her personal health restoration plan.
In addition, the manual includes many ideas and suggestions that cannot be found on this website and in any other sources.
If you have got Breathslim device (an excellent substitute of the Frolov device), this book offers detailed instructions that go beyond Breathslim instructions that come together with this device.
Electronic (Adobe/PDF) version:
How to buy this book
I use the secure servers at www.ContentShelf.com, which is now a PCI Compliant shopping cart (PCI Security Standards Council) integrated with PayPal, to process your credit card payments over the Internet. You can also use your Paypal account.
Credit Card processing by Content Shelf - payment system of choice for millions of people worldwide (visit their site by clicking on their name).
If you choose to buy, click on the "Buy Now" button below. You will be automatically transferred to www.ContentShelf.com who will collect your payment information and you will be linked to a location from which you can download your file. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order. Note that there is no service fee, shipping charges, or "handling" (whatever that is) for orders placed via Content Shelf. Also, nobody outside Content Shelf can receive any of your credit card information - all of that is processed solely by Content Shelf.
Once you have downloaded the ebook you will be asked for a password, in order to open the ebook. YOUR PASSWORD IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USED WITH YOUR ORDER.
In order to save the book, open the Downloads folder and move the book from the Downloads folder to any desired location. Note that you cannot save the ebook from Adobe Acrobat or other PDF readers.
You will get a personal copy of the ebook (with encryptions) for your personal use. You may create a printed copy of PDF books solely for your own personal use. For more information, visit Terms and Conditions of Use (NormalBreathing.com).
If you did not manage to get the link to your download immediately after your purchase, follow these steps:
A) Go To - https://contentshelf.com/users/
B) Enter the email address and the password you created when making your purchase.
C) You'll immediately be able to download your product.
The price of the book is 7.07 USD
You can get this book with a greatly reduced price. Send me an email, and I ll explain you how.
If you are interested in this or other books that I wrote, but cannot afford it (e.g., you are unemployed, low-income, from non-western country, etc.), visit this page. It provides details of exchange that we can make: you promote health- or breathing-related content and get a book in exchange for that. I can help you to get nearly any of my books (with a few exceptions) for only 1 USD or even for free.
Related links and web pages (Frolov breathing device):
- Frolov breathing device - Overview and general information about the Frolov breathing device therapy
- Frolov device history and origins are connected with the Buteyko breathing technique
- Frolov device: How does it work explains the main physiological mechanism (hypercapnic hypoxic training)
- Frolov device effects describes its main clinical effects
- Acute asthma exacerbations clinical trial - Application of the Frolov device in a hospital setting
- COPD breathing exercises - Another clinical trial with application of the Frolov device on hospitalized patients with acute exacerbation of COPD
(*** More Trials: Under construction ***)
- Buy Frolov breathing device with 30 min online support from Dr. Artour Rakhimov
- How to Use Frolov Device (Instructions): Ultimate health restoration program (90 pages book in PDF and Kindle formats) with Dinamika instructions and lifestyle manuals included
- Prototypes of the Frolov breathing device: Breathslim (breathing device for weight loss) and Samozdrav (or Cosmic Breath/Cosmic Health)
1998 USA Frolov Device Patent - USA Patent No. 5,755,640 from May 26, 1998
Summary of Safety and Effectiveness - Frolov Respiration Training Device, Case #K992256, Office for Device Evaluation, Center for Devices and Radiological Health, FDA, January 11, 2000.
Some facts about the Frolov Breathing Device:
- Over 300 health professionals (MDs, GPs or family physicians, nurses, physiotherapists, and other medical professionals) have been involved in studying, endorsing and promoting the Frolov breathing device and its application to their patients in Russia since the year 2000.
- More than 2,500,000 people in Russia could confirm that they have improved their health with the help of the Frolov Respiration Training Device, implying the goals set have been successfully achieved (http://www.intellectbreathing.com/)
- According to the results of clinical trials on children and adults and the long-term practical application of the device, it is a very efficient therapy against diseases of the respiratory, cardiovascular and nervous systems. The Frolov breathing exercises normalize oxygenation of the arterial blood, blood supply to the brain and myocardium, oxygenation of cells, the immune system, and metabolism, and improve lung function tests and abnormal blood parameters, including the hormonal profile. The exercises also improve energy level, sleep and digestion.
- Typical reduction in medication in clinical trials for bronchial asthma was about 60-80%. (Note that since correction of risk life style factors was not a part of the program, much better results are expected when the practicing person makes positive changes in this area.) Clinical trials also found reduced inflammation in airways and normalizations in the heart rate, electrocardiogram, blood pressure, cardiointervalography and renovasography measurements. The breathing device improved the removal of mucus and reduced coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath.
- Systematic clinical trials and published medical studies with hundreds of patients have been conducted on the following health problems: bronchial asthma, bronchial asthma in children, bronchial asthma with weakness of respiratory muscles, hypertension, angina pectoris, chronic bronchitis, acute stages of bronchitis, emphysema, and diabetes. Apart from these investigations, medical reports have indicated positive effects on gastrointestinal problems, cystic fibrosis, psychological disorders, obesity, osteochondrosis, and some other conditions.
You can leave your feedback and comments below. Thanks.