Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis Diet, Triggers and Cure
Many my students greatly improved and often completely normalized their digestive problems due to Crohns disease and ulcerative colitis. How? This proven program for dealing with digestive problems (Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis included) was developed by more than 170 Soviet and Russian doctors. They tested this treatment on hundreds of patients with striking success. All patients with IBD who got more than 35 for the body O2 test (24/7) became symptom- and disease free. Some of these people even suggested that this is the Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis cure.
These doctors found that applying the same breathing retraining methods (that include exercise, sleep and more), as for people with asthma, heart disease, diabetes or cancer, is not enough. It is necessary to develop and apply Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis diet, as well as specific lifestyle changes.
Here are key ideas related to this program of natural healing and cure.
1) Increase body O2 levels up to 20-25 seconds using the Buteyko self-oxygenation method. This helps to normalize O2 and blood supply to digestive system and partially normalize the immune system. This site provides complete instructions ("Learn here") in order to achieve this result.
2) Find out all factors and triggers that cause GI exacerbations (flare-ups) in people with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
2 step treatment for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
This YouTube video (step 1 in treatment is education) tells more about many hidden triggers that are important to know and address for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
The 2nd YouTube video (step 2 in treatment of IBD) provides specific steps for treatment of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. so that the person will experience no soiling, clean tongue, absence of offensive smell, and signs of ideal digestion.
These triggers are described in details in the bestselling Amazon Kindle Book "Crohn's Disease and Colitis: Hidden Triggers and Symptoms". For a paperback version of this book, click here: "Crohn's Disease and Colitis: Hidden Triggers and Symptoms". Here is the video trailer for this book: Crohn's Disease and Colitis.
This book was
written by the
Amazon author Dr. Artour Rakhimov. The possible
triggers of GI flare-ups include:
- mechanical pressure (due to bending forward, squatting, physical exercise for abdominal muscles, and so on)
- too intensive vibrations or body shaking (due to running or walking, especially with food in the stomach), acids present in some foods and toothpastes, insufficient chewing (especially of starches) or too rough (crispy) foods
- poor posture (that compresses the small and large colons and can trigger intensive peristaltic waves)
- wrong sleeping positions
- and many more.
3) Use a special program that includes physical exercise with nose
breathing only and with perspiration, right types of physical exercise, body
vibration, enteric-coated probiotics or super-mixtures and many other
factors and changes. The complete details related to goals and methods of
this program can be found on these pages:
- Digestive health
- How to improve digestion with higher body O2.
This is the only known treatment program that goes far beyond Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis diet. The therapy to treat inflammatory bowel disease is described in the book "Crohn's Disease and Colitis Recovery Guide". For the paperback version, visit this page: "Crohn's Disease and Colitis Recovery Guide".
This treatment addresses a wide range of lifestyle changes, and has a clear measurable criteria of success: over 35 seconds for the body O2 test in order to achieve complete clinical remission.
You can find all details of this program in the PDF book "How to Improve Digestion". This book includes ulcerative colitis and Crohn's diet and other specific lifestyle changes necessary to cure inflammatory bowel disease.
Or go back to Diseases
You can leave your feedback and comments below. Thanks.