Book - Normal Breathing: the Key to Vital Health, by Artour Rakhimov
PDF, MOBI, Kindle, and Paperback Options
486 pages (for the Amazon paperback version); 2014 edition
Warning. This book is intended as a theoretical and practical study for breathing teachers and practitioners who have at least 30 seconds for the body-O2 test.
What other world's leading Buteyko trainers and practitioners wrote about this book
"... It is not just another book on Buteyko. It really fills in
some gaps and addresses some real needs. I purchased one and read the
first couple of chapters last night and flicked through the rest. What
a fabulous resource it is. I would highly recommend it to everyone. We
will definitely make it part of the required reading for the Eucapnic-
Buteyko Practitioner Training Course…
- Rosalba Courtney, Buteyko teacher, Chairperson of the Buteyko Practitioners Association in Australia (www.buteyko.com).
"This is the most comprehensive scientific work available in the
west on Buteyko's work"
- Peter Kolb, Biomedical Engineer (Australia), Dr. Buteyko's personal friend, Buteyko teacher and creator of the largest web-site devoted to the Buteyko method for Asthma.
"…I have read through your book a number of times and I have came
across nothing which would demand a correction. Personally I feel that
your book is very well written and is a great help for all
practitioners. I would also believe that the information contained is
greater than what has been available on most Buteyko practitioner
training courses. I have received notes and feedback from most of them
and nothing comes close. Furthermore, it is the most informative book
available to date on the Buteyko Method which is published in the
- Patrick McKeown, Leading Buteyko Trainer and Practitioner (Ireland), author of several books about the Buteyko method
"... I've just bought your book yesterday and I want to thank you
for all the effort
you took to write it. It is good stuff and helps me even better
understanding the Buteyko Method. Many thanks..."
- Dirk van Ginneken, Buteyko practitioner and founder of the Buteyko Institute in the Netherlands.
" ...I congratulate you on a really excellent and valuable
addition to the fund of available Buteyko knowledge. I think the way
you have properly referenced everything gives it real credibility…"
- Victor Lunn-Rockliffe, artist and Buteyko student (England), who contributed to Western Buteyko movement with his numerous drawings used for various Buteyko articles and web-sites.
" ... This is without doubt one of the most comprehensive and
rigorous examinations of Buteyko's work and the science behind it, in
English language, available today. The book is an excellent reference
for Buteyko practitioners and medically trained people and yet is
written in a style accessible to all readers. The book is required
reading for all my trainee practitioners..."
- Glenn White, Buteyko Practitioner/Practitioner Trainer, Buteyko Breathing Clinics New Zealand.
You can read first 109 pages (5 Chapters only) using this PDF link. The material in chapter 1 (including both Tables) can be copied and used for educational purposes, in order to promote importance of normal breathing and the Buteyko method (please, mention the source: name of the book and its web address).
Options to get the book
1. PDF file (305 pages) from this site (buy using the "ADD TO CART" button below).
2. MOBI file (Kindle version) of the book (buy using the "ADD TO CART" button at the bottom of this article).
3. Paperback book (486 pages) from the Amazon store: Normal Breathing: the Key to
3. Kindle ebook from the Amazon store: Normal Breathing: the Key to Vital Health.
More about the electronic
(Adobe/PDF) version that you can get from this site:
- PDF format requires Adobe Acrobat Reader
- PDF file is about 2.4 MB
- PDF file may be printed out (305 pages) or read on a computer
- Each copy purchased is a single license to print a personal copy and to install on a computer. For example, three licenses entitle three individuals to print personal copies and to install on their computers.
- Free download of Acrobat Reader
How to buy this book
I use the secure servers at www.ContentShelf.com, which is now a PCI Compliant shopping cart (PCI Security Standards Council) integrated with PayPal and BRINKS Checkout (if you want to provide your credit card details and payment directly to Brinks and without having a Paypal account), to process your credit card payments over the Internet. To use this option with Brinks, just check the appropriate option on later sale pages. You can also use your Paypal account.
Credit Card processing by Content Shelf - payment system of choice for millions of people worldwide (visit their site by clicking on their name).
If you choose to buy, click on the "Buy Now" button below. You will be automatically transferred to www.ContentShelf.com who will collect your payment information and you will be linked to a location from which you can download your file. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order. Note that there is no service fee, shipping charges, or "handling" (whatever that is) for orders placed via Content Shelf. Also, nobody outside Content Shelf can receive any of your credit card information - all of that is processed solely by Content Shelf.
Important note: Using credit cards for 2Checkout.com
If you choose to pay using your credit card without creation/use of a Paypal account, you can do that within Content Shelf while using secure services of 2Checkout.com. In this case, after your payment on 2Checkout.com site, you need to click the link that will allow you to return back to Content Shelf and download your book immediately.
Opening the book
Once you have downloaded the ebook you will be asked for a password, in order to open the ebook. YOUR PASSWORD IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USED WITH YOUR ORDER.
In order to save the book, open the Downloads folder and move the book from the Downloads folder to any desired location. Note that you cannot save the ebook from Adobe Acrobat or other PDF readers.
You will get a personal copy of the ebook (with encryptions) for your personal use. You may create a printed copy of PDF books solely for your own personal use. For more information, visit Copyright: Terms and Conditions of Use (NormalBreathing.com).
If you did not manage to get the link to your download immediately after your purchase, follow these steps:
A) Go To - https://contentshelf.com/users/
B) Enter the email address and the password you created when making your purchase.
C) You'll immediately be able to download your product.
The price of the book is 76 USD.
Kindle version of this book is now available (MOBI file type for Kindle reading devices). You can buy it here:
The price for the Kindle version of the book is 69 USD.
If you are interested in this or other books that I wrote, but cannot afford it (e.g., you are unemployed, low-income, from non-western country, etc.), visit this page. It provides details of exchange that we can make: you promote health- or breathing-related content and get a book in exchange for that. I can help you to get nearly any of my books (with a few exceptions) for only 1 USD or even for free.
You can leave your grammatically correct feedback and/or comments below. Thanks.