Advanced Buteyko Breathing Exercises (Kindle and PDF Book)
This digital and paperback book "Advanced Buteyko Breathing Exercises" (completed in April 2013) is advanced, in comparison with standard Buteyko reduced breathing exercises, in the following areas (in italics):
- It describes relaxed breathing exercises for people with hypertension and panic attacks who are often unable to safely do breath holds and practice ordinary Buteyko reduced breathing exercises with a light air hunger due to worsened symptoms related to these health problems (increased blood pressure and a sensation of panic, respectively).
- The book explains how to gradually and safely proceed from easy Buteyko breathing exercises to its more advanced types, such as breathing exercises with a stronger degree of air hunger.
- Chapter 4 provides practical scripts for the use of imagery and visualization during Buteyko exercises.
- The book explains optimum and maximum durations for breathing sessions, and the phenomenon of overtraining due to Buteyko breathing exercises providing examples and steps for recovery.
- Chapter 5 of the book explains a very rare phenomenon of a lost CO2 sensitivity. This Chapter has a detailed comparison of this phenomenon with physiological effects related to the blunted CO2 sensitivity. The book provides practical step-by-step instructions how to overcome both of these health problems with lifestyle changes and other techniques.
- The book describes detailed instructions for application of Buteyko exercises during physical exercise, including walking and more intensive types of physical exercise, such as jogging.
- Chapter 6 describes the "click effect" that leads to nearly instantaneous transition to a much higher CP with very light breathing and no air hunger. For some (lucky) students, the click effect helps to quickly break through 40 s morning CP threshold and achieve immediate and significant physiological changes related to these health zones.
Some of these advanced details of the book are not covered in most courses for Buteyko practitioners and are unknown to most Buteyko practitioners.
Content of the book "Advanced Buteyko Breathing Exercises"
You can read the first part of this book and its full content in a downloadable PDF format here: Advanced Buteyko Breathing Exercises (short).
To purchase the Kindle version of the book from Amazon.com, click here: "Advanced Buteyko Breathing Exercises".
Here is a video trailer of this book from YouTube: Advanced Buteyko Breathing Exercises.
How to buy this book
I use the secure servers at www.ContentShelf.com, which is now a PCI Compliant shopping cart (PCI Security Standards Council) integrated with PayPal and BRINKS Checkout (if you want to provide your credit card details and payment directly to Brinks and without having a Paypal account), to process your credit card payments over the Internet. To use this option with Brinks, just check the appropriate option on later sale pages. You can also use your Paypal account.
Credit Card processing by Content Shelf - payment system of choice for millions of people worldwide (visit their site by clicking on their name).
If you choose to buy, click on the "Buy Now" button below. You will be automatically transferred to www.ContentShelf.com who will collect your payment information and you will be linked to a location from which you can download your file. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order. Note that there is no service fee, shipping charges, or "handling" (whatever that is) for orders placed via Content Shelf. Also, nobody outside Content Shelf can receive any of your credit card information - all of that is processed solely by Content Shelf.
Important note: Using credit cards for 2Checkout.com
If you choose to pay using your credit card without creation/use of a Paypal account, you can do that within Content Shelf while using secure services of 2Checkout.com. In this case, after your payment on 2Checkout.com site, you need to click the link that will allow you to return back to Content Shelf and download your book immediately.
Opening the book
Once you have downloaded the ebook you will be asked for a password, in order to open the ebook. YOUR PASSWORD IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USED WITH YOUR ORDER.
In order to save the book, open the Downloads folder and move the book from the Downloads folder to any desired location. Note that you cannot save the ebook from Adobe Acrobat or other PDF readers.
You will get a personal copy of the ebook (with encryptions) for your personal use. You may create a printed copy of PDF books solely for your own personal use. For more information, visit Copyright: Terms and Conditions of Use (NormalBreathing.com).
If you did not manage to get the link to your download immediately after your purchase, follow these steps:
A) Go To - https://contentshelf.com/users/
B) Enter the email address and the password you created when making your purchase.
C) You'll immediately be able to download your product.
The price of the PDF book is 12 USD.
If you are interested in this or other books that I wrote, but cannot afford it (e.g., you are unemployed, low-income, from non-western country, etc.), visit this page. It provides details of exchange that we can make: you promote health- or breathing-related content and get a book in exchange for that. I can help you to get nearly any of my books (with a few exceptions) for only 1 USD or even for free.
Go back to Books
New breathing students with terminal conditions (end-stage disease) are accepted on CureEndStageDisease.com with Dr. Artour's Triple Guarantee.
You can leave your grammatically correct feedback and/or comments below with no more than one question please. Thanks.