Effects of Breathing Exercises on Diabetes Symptoms and Complications
of breathing retraining and Buteyko exercises on diabetes mellitus, its symptoms, insulin intake and complications:
- Immediate decrease in insulin dosage twofold, and use of insulin of short duration.
- Increase in the body oxygen levels (measured using the CP test) is accompanied by decreased requirements in insulin and, at 35-40 s for body oxygenation, its complete elimination.
- Prevention of diabetes complications, such as blindness, heart disease, and gangrene of legs.
- High CP values (over 35 s) 24/7 lead to complete clinical remission (cure) of diabetes, normal blood sugar levels 24/7, and no need for insulin. The recovery time is usually at least 1/10 of the disease time (it is usually the same time you have used insulin).
- Normalization of the emotional life of the students, and significant improvement in the quality of life.
These minute ventilation numbers explain the cause of diabetes mellitus. Click the link to read references for all these diabetes studies.
Or go back to Diseases
You can leave your grammatically correct feedback and/or comments below. (But Artour is on a summer vacation now.) Thanks.