Effects of Breathing Exercises on Diabetes Symptoms and Complications
of breathing retraining and Buteyko exercises on diabetes mellitus, its symptoms, insulin intake and complications:
- Immediate decrease in insulin dosage twofold, and use of insulin of short duration.
- Increase in the body oxygen levels (measured using the CP test) is accompanied by decreased requirements in insulin and, at 35-40 s for body oxygenation, its complete elimination.
- Prevention of diabetes complications, such as blindness, heart disease, and gangrene of legs.
- High CP values (over 35 s) 24/7 lead to complete clinical remission (cure) of diabetes, normal blood sugar levels 24/7, and no need for insulin. The recovery time is usually at least 1/10 of the disease time (it is usually the same time you have used insulin).
- Normalization of the emotional life of the students, and significant improvement in the quality of life.
Or go back to Diseases
New breathing students with terminal conditions (end-stage disease) are accepted on CureEndStageDisease.com with Dr. Artour's Triple Guarantee.
You can leave your grammatically correct feedback and/or comments below with no more than one question please. Thanks.