- Updated on August 3, 2019
By Dr. Artour Rakhimov, Alternative Health Educator and Author
In this video, Dr. Artour Rakhimov shares practical experience of breathing practitioners (from the USSR/Russia and Western countries) about successful treatment of diabetes with breathing retraining and the Buteyko technique How to Treat Diabetes Fast and Naturally thus, avoiding complications and a need for hormonal medication such as insulin and other blood-glucose reducing drugs.
Several breathing retraining methods are effective to treat diabetes apart from the Buteyko method. Many students experienced complete clinical remission with no symptoms and no need for medication while using the Frolov device, Samozdrav, DIY breathing device, and other techniques combined with lifestyle changes related to physical exercise, sleep, and diet.
Benefits and positive effects of breathing retraining and Buteyko exercises on diabetes mellitus, its symptoms, insulin intake, and complications:
– Immediate decrease in insulin dosage twofold, and use of insulin of short duration.
– Increase in the body-oxygen levels (measured using the CP test) is accompanied by decreased requirements in insulin and, at 35-40 s for body oxygenation, its complete elimination.
– Prevention of diabetes complications, such as blindness, heart disease, and gangrene of legs.
– High morning and daily CP values (over 35 s) 24/7 lead to complete clinical remission (cure) of diabetes, normal blood sugar levels 24/7, and no need for insulin. The recovery time is usually at least 1/10 of the disease time (it is usually the same time you have used insulin).
– Normalization of the emotional life of the breathing students, and significant improvement in their quality of life.
These minute ventilation numbers explain the cause of diabetes mellitus. Click the link to read references for all these diabetes studies.