Constipation Relief in 1 Min: Breathing Exercise for Painful Cramps
Thousands of people can testify that this is an exceptionally easy and fast method for constipation relief which reduces the pain and suffering of constipation, as well as the abdominal pain caused by it. Over 160 Russian doctors have taught this 100% natural exercise to their patients.
Painful constipation is caused by a spasm in the smooth muscles of the GI tract. The pain appears due to a lack of two crucial chemicals in the body and the digestive tract: CO2 and oxygen. What causes this lack of CO2 and oxygen? Concentrations of both these chemicals are in fact controlled by our breathing patterns. Thus, the answer lies in breathing normalization, or, breathing in way that is closer to the normal breathing pattern. This exercise boasts a success rate of over 80-90%.
Pain due to constipation (Instructions for fast relief - just 1-2 mins)
1. This natural home remedy should be applied when you sit on the toilet, squatting, using strictly nasal breathing.
2. Take a slow inhalation using your abdominal muscles or belly (as if filling your belly with air) and then gently and slowly exhale by relaxing your diaphragm. This slow and deep breath increases blood oxygen levels since people with constipation are usually chest breathers.
3. At the end of this slow, relaxed exhalation, pinch your nose and hold your breath until you experience a strong hunger for air. (Note: People with panic attacks, heart disease, seizures, and frequent migraines should avoid extended breath holding and use the easier version provided below).
4. When you release the nose, instead of following your natural desire to take a deep inhalation, take a shorter inhalation using your diaphragm or abdominal muscles and then immediately relax them. The goal here during reduced breathing is to maintain a strong air-hunger for 1-2 minutes, and ensuring total relaxation of all the bodily muscles. If you do this exercise, you will successfully increase your bodies O2 and CO2 concentrations and this will in turn bring quick relief from any constipation and possible pain.
For people with heart disease and panic attacks
These groups of people will require a different version of the breathing exercise to relieve pain associated with constipation symptoms. A different, more gentle approach with subtler changes in CO2 and O2 in the lungs and blood is required. Instead of creating a sudden CO2 surge (as experienced during breath holding), these people must start with step 4 above, i.e they are to only perform reduced breathing and gradually increase air hunger level, avoiding any breath holds.
This YouTube video (on the right side) provides details of the same exercise to relieve constipation fast: Constipation Remedies: Cure in 1 Min.
The physiological rationale
As ventilation decreases a gradual accumulation of carbon dioxide takes place in the lungs, blood, and all other bodily tissues. Carbon dioxide is a natural relaxant of smooth muscle tissue (Natural Muscle Relaxant), a dilator of the arteries (CO2 Vasodilation), restorer of venous tone, and a catalyst of chemical release of oxygen from hemoglobin (the Bohr effect).
Relieve constipation for good: normalize your breathing
If one retrains their unconscious respiratory pattern and reaches a certain number (in seconds) for the body-oxygen test, problems with pain from constipation, as well as many other common symptoms of chronic diseases, disappear nearly completely. Furthermore, clinical remission takes place at even higher body O2 levels. Both numbers required to ease and subsequently defeat constipation are will be provided right below as your bonus content.
- This page in Spanish: Alivio del estreñimiento en 1 minuto: Ejercicios de respiración para el dolor debido al estreñimiento.
For references and clinical abstracts click here: Relief for painful constipation (references).
How automatic-breathing parameters relate to spasms and cramping
(muscle, stomach, leg cramps in bed; periods or menstrual cramps; and many other types)
|Respiratory Frequency*||Body Oxygen
Test (morning result)
|Chances of cramps|
|More than 20 breaths/min||Less than 20 s||Very possible|
|15-20 breaths/min||20-30 s||Possible|
|12-15 breaths/min||30-40 s||Very rare|
|12 or less breaths/min||> 40 s||Virtually impossible|
* You cannot measure your respiratory frequency just by counting it (more info: Breathing rates)
Or go back to Symptoms
February 2017 update. New breathing students with terminal conditions (end-stage disease) are accepted on CureEndStageDisease.com with Dr. Artour's Triple Money-Back Guarantee.
You can leave your grammatically correct feedback and/or comments below. Thanks.