Why Cancer Treatment Should Target Body-O2 Levels
Natural cancer treatment is possible only if we have clear understanding of what causes this disease. Once the cause is removed or altered (improved), we can expect disappearance of the tumor. The suggested new cancer treatment therapy is based on breathing normalization. Consider medical evidence.
Breathing frequency of cancer patients with dyspnea at rest
*One row corresponds to one medical study/publication
References: Cancer breathing
Doctors Who Cure Cancer (Kindle Book)
Hence, medical evidence indicates that cancer patients breathe more than medical norms and, as a result, have less CO2 in body cells causing reduced oxygenation of their tissues. This will promote development of tumors, while supplemental CO2 improves blood supply and oxygen delivery to malignant cells. Now we can suggest a possible answer to the question "What causes cancer?". However, in order to find effective cancer cure, let us consider the influence of risk lifestyle factors and any cancer clinical trials that involved breathing normalization or breathing retraining.
Cardio-respiratory parameters of terminal cancer patients (their heart rate and respiratory frequency) are predicted by 1960 Buteyko table of health zones, as a group of Spanish doctors from Madrid revealed in their study Palliative Performance Status, Heart Rate and Respiratory Rate as Predictive Factors of Survival Time in Terminally Ill Cancer Patients (de Miguel Sanchez et al, 2006) published in the Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. Read more ...
Metastasized breast cancer clinical trial: Fivefold reduction in 3-year mortality for breathing normalization group. One hundred twenty patients with metastasized breast cancer participated in this controlled study published in Oncology Journal (Kiev). Read more ...
Reference pages: Breathing norms and the DIY body oxygen test:
- Breathing norms: Parameters, graph, and description of the normal breathing pattern
- Body-oxygen test (CP test) : How to measure your own breathing and body oxygenation (two in one) using a simple DIY test
References: pages about CO2 effect:
- Vasodilation: CO2 expands arteries and arterioles facilitating perfusion (or blood supply) to all vital organs
- The Bohr effect: How and why oxygen is released by red blood cells in body tissues
- Nerve stabilization: Carbon dioxide has powerful calmative and sedative effects on brain neurons and nerve cells
You can leave your feedback and comments below. Thanks.