Cystic Fibrosis Treatment: Medical Success with More O2 in Cells
Each and every person with cystic fibrosis can eliminate all major symptoms of the disease, if he or she gets up to 50 s for the body-oxygen test using cystic fibrosis treatment methods outlined on this site.
While standard mainstream treatments for cystic fibrosis have had dramatic improvement, one treatment (the most important one) remains unknown to people with cystic fibrosis and their care providers.
The crucial difference and advantage of this treatment is that it addresses the cause of cystic fibrosis: low oxygen levels in body cells. Other therapies are mainly targeted to address the effects of the CFTR gene in the lungs, GI tract and other parts of the body. However, the smart approach is to prevent abnormal expression of the CFTR protein.
YouTube video: Trailer of the Amazon Book
Life Expectancy: 30, 50, 70, ..."
Treatments of cystic fibrosis: Breathing Devices and Buteyko Lifestyle
The main official medical strategy that allows better survival of cystic fibrosis patients is lung transplantation. However, most patients are able to restore their lungs and health without transplantation. The alternative medical therapy for cystic fibrosis is to restore normal O2 in cells due to correct breathing parameters 24/7. Increased CO2 levels in lungs alveoli promotes their repair. Improved work of the sweat glands and normalization of chloride and water transport on mucosal surfaces makes mucus less thick reversing the pathological effects discussed above.
Breathing normalization requires correction of all risk lifestyle factors that intensify breathing. For patients with cystic fibrosis, due to chronic inflammation, sleep-related lifestyle factors are particularly important and their morning CP (body-oxygen test results) is the main criteria of the health state achieved.
In relation to breathing exercises, the reduced breathing exercise of the Buteyko method does gradually reduce their overbreathing and improve their body-oxygen test results. However, the better options include the Frolov device, Amazing DIY breathing device and Oxygen Remedy therapy coupled with the Buteyko lifestyle program.
Kindle Book - Cystic Fibrosis Life Expectancy: 30, 50, 70, ...
Thick mucus is the main culprit in cystic fibrosis. It is caused by the abnormal transport of ions (e.g., Na and Cl) and water across the mucosal layers. This thick mucus starts to harbor pathological bacteria and cause GI and respiratory infections.
However, you probably do not know that the transport of ions and the active transport of water is controlled by O2 levels in cells. If O2 is low, then the transport of chemicals is going to be defective. This effect was found in all people. The CFTR gene just makes the whole picture worse.
Therefore, cystic fibrosis develops when tiny pumps that transport chemicals to form mucus have too little oxygen. If you have normal O2 in cells, you will not develop CF symptoms and problems even if you have the CFTR gene.
It makes common sense that oxygen is the key factor in the active transport of ions and water across epithelial layers. Apart from this, low body O2 suppresses the immune system making respiratory and GI infections much worse.
Therefore, the solution to cystic fibrosis is to restore normal body O2 content 24/7.
You can click on the book image to visit the Amazon Kindle store and get this book now.
The main features of this book:
Cystic Fibrosis Web Pages:
- CFTR mutation gene is triggered by cell hypoxia: Review of medical studies that discovered something that makes common sense: tiny pumps that transport ions across mucosal layers in the respiratory and GI tract require oxygen for their normal work
- Cystic fibrosis symptoms correlate with their parameters of automatic breathing: those who have faster and deeper breathing have less oxygen and worse symptoms
- Cystic fibrosis cause: Each and every study that measured the breathing in people with CF found that they have ineffective breathing, which reduces body O2
- Cystic fibrosis in lungs develops according to laws of physiology and due to effects of hyperventilation
- Cystic fibrosis prognosis depends on one key factor: how the person with CF breathes 24/7
- Cystic fibrosis life expectancy and lung CO2 & body oxygenation
- Therapy For cystic fibrosis: Treatment with breathing retraining
- Cystic fibrosis treatment is currently missing its most important part: techniques that lead to breathing normalization and improved O2 concentrations in body cells.
Further resources about cystic fibrosis:
Tracie Lawlor Trust for Cystic Fibrosis (www.tracielawlortrust.com)
You can leave your feedback and comments below. Thanks.
or Go back to Diseases
|Disclaimer||Copyright 2014 Artour Rakhimov||Contact details|