Cystic Fibrosis Therapy: Natural Self-Oxygenation
Recent medical studies discovered that CFTR mutation gene is triggered by tissue hypoxia in a dose-dependent manner. Just a presence of the gene alone does not cause damage to the lungs, GI tract and other organs. Furthermore, hundreds of people in Russia solved their problems with symptoms using a cystic fibrosis therapy that targets body O2 levels. More accurately, these are two breathing techniques taught and endorsed by more than 700 medical doctors. This was possible since these doctors explained to their patients that overbreathing leads to low oxygen levels in cells, and tissue hypoxia triggers abnormalities in the work of CFTR mutation gene.
CFTR Gene is Regulated by Oxygen Level in Body Cells
Hypoxia in cells of all vital organs causes abnormalities in ionic pumps, mucus viscosity, suppressed immune system, and many other effects. Read more about the CFTR mutation gene and hypoxia ...
Respiratory Parameters in CF: Chronic Hyperventilation with Elevated VE and Rf
Chronic hyperventilation is a normal finding in patients with CF (cystic fibrosis). Increased minute ventilation, reduced CO2 in the lungs, elevated tidal volume and higher respiratory frequency all have adverse effects on lungs in cystic fibrosis ...
Cystic Fibrosis Cause: Chronic Hyperventilation
Now we can provide the answer to this seemingly difficult question. Main symptoms of cystic fibrosis develop in genetically predisposed people, but only in conditions of alveolar pulmonary hyperventilation. Patients with cystic fibrosis are well aware that their have breathing problems, especially during exercise. This also testifies that there is a single cause of cystic fibrosis ...
The DIY Pulmonary Test that Defines Prognosis and Life Expectancy in CF
Practical observations of Buteyko breathing practitioners have found that stages and symptoms in cystic fibrosis relate the DIY body oxygenation test. This simple DIY test is called the Control Pause and there are specific zones that allows to predict the clinical picture, typical symptoms, stages and cystic fibrosis life expectancy.
Basis for this cystic fibrosis therapy
The main official medical strategy that allows better survival of cystic fibrosis patients is lung transplantation (see, for example, http://www.cff.org/treatments/LungTransplantation/). However, most patients are able to restore their lungs and health without transplantation. The alternative medical therapy for cystic fibrosis is to restore normal breathing parameters 24/7. Increased CO2 levels in lungs alveoli promotes their repair. Improved work of the sweat glands and normalization of chloride and water transport on mucosal surfaces makes mucus less thick reversing the pathological effects discussed above.
Breathing normalization requires correction of all risk lifestyle factors that intensify breathing. For patients with cystic fibrosis, due to chronic inflammation, sleep-related lifestyle factors are particularly important and their morning CP is the main criteria of the health state achieved.
In relation to breathing exercises, the reduced breathing exercise of the Buteyko method does gradually reduce their overbreathing and improve their body-oxygen test results. However, Oxygen Remedy therapy suggests to use breathing devices for breathwork (to increase body CO2 and O2 levels) and Buteyko lifestyle program.
Daily use of sea salt (1 tablespoon at least dissolved in a glass with warm water), daily physical exercise with strictly nasal breathing and perspiration, good diet and many other common sense official mainstream measures, together with correction of lifestyle factors so that to get over 20 s for the body-oxygen test 24/7 is the first step to prevent progression of cystic fibrosis. With more than 40 seconds for the body oxygen test, people with CF can have normal life span, as these Russian doctors discovered. However, it takes a lot of efforts and energy to retrain one's breathing. The book below provides more info about this cystic fibrosis therapy.
Kindle Book - Cystic Fibrosis Life Expectancy: 30, 50, 70, ...
Thick mucus is the main culprit in cystic fibrosis. It is caused by the abnormal transport of ions (e.g., Na and Cl) and water across the mucosal layers. This thick mucus starts to harbor pathological bacteria and cause GI and respiratory infections.
However, you probably do not know that the transport of ions and the active transport of water is controlled by O2 levels in cells. If O2 is low, then the transport of chemicals is going to be defective. This effect was found in all people. The CFTR gene just makes the whole picture worse.
Therefore, cystic fibrosis develops when tiny pumps that transport chemicals to form mucus have too little oxygen. If you have normal O2 in cells, you will not develop CF symptoms and problems even if you have the CFTR gene.
It makes common sense that oxygen is the key factor in the active transport of ions and water across epithelial layers. Apart from this, low body O2 suppresses the immune system making respiratory and GI infections much worse.
Therefore, the solution to cystic fibrosis is to restore normal body O2 content 24/7.
You can click on the book image to visit the Amazon Kindle store and get this book now.
The main features of this book:
Cystic Fibrosis Web Pages:
- CFTR mutation gene is triggered by cell hypoxia: Review of medical studies that discovered something that makes common sense: tiny pumps that transport ions across mucosal layers in the respiratory and GI tract require oxygen for their normal work
- Cystic fibrosis symptoms correlate with their parameters of automatic breathing: those who have faster and deeper breathing have less oxygen and worse symptoms
- Cystic fibrosis cause: Each and every study that measured the breathing in people with CF found that they have ineffective breathing, which reduces body O2
- Cystic fibrosis in lungs develops according to laws of physiology and due to effects of hyperventilation
- Cystic fibrosis prognosis depends on one key factor: how the person with CF breathes 24/7
- Cystic fibrosis life expectancy and lung CO2 & body oxygenation
- Therapy For cystic fibrosis: Treatment with breathing retraining
- Cystic fibrosis treatment is currently missing its most important part: techniques that lead to breathing normalization and improved O2 concentrations in body cells.
Further resources about cystic fibrosis:
Tracie Lawlor Trust for Cystic Fibrosis (www.tracielawlortrust.com)
Reference pages: Breathing norms and the DIY body oxygen test:
- Breathing norms: Parameters, graph, and description of the normal breathing pattern
- Body-oxygen test (CP test) : How to measure your own breathing and body oxygenation (two in one) using a simple DIY test
References: pages about CO2 effect:
- Vasodilation: CO2 expands arteries and arterioles facilitating perfusion (or blood supply) to all vital organs
- The Bohr effect: How and why oxygen is released by red blood cells in body tissues
- Nerve stabilization: Carbon dioxide has powerful calmative and sedative effects on brain neurons and nerve cells
You can leave your feedback and comments below. Thanks.