Cystic Fibrosis: Triumph With High Body O2 (Kindle and PDF Books)
Kindle Book - Cystic Fibrosis Life Expectancy: 30, 50, 70, ...
Cystic Fibrosis Defeated (PDF Book)
If you are interested in the PDF version of this book, it can be found here: Cystic Fibrosis.
Cystic Fibrosis Web Pages:
- CFTR mutation gene is triggered by cell hypoxia: Review of medical studies that discovered something that makes common sense: tiny pumps that transport ions across mucosal layers in the respiratory and GI tract require oxygen for their normal work
- Cystic fibrosis symptoms correlate with their parameters of automatic breathing: those who have faster and deeper breathing have less oxygen and worse symptoms
- Cystic fibrosis cause: Each and every study that measured the breathing in people with CF found that they have ineffective breathing, which reduces body O2
- Cystic fibrosis in lungs develops according to laws of physiology and due to effects of hyperventilation
- Cystic fibrosis prognosis depends on one key factor: how the person with CF breathes 24/7
- Cystic fibrosis life expectancy and lung CO2 & body oxygenation
- Therapy For cystic fibrosis: Treatment with breathing retraining
- Cystic fibrosis treatment is currently missing its most important part: techniques that lead to breathing normalization and improved O2 concentrations in body cells.
Reference pages: Breathing norms and the DIY body oxygen test:
- Breathing norms: Parameters, graph, and description of the normal breathing pattern
- Body-oxygen test (CP test) : How to measure your own breathing and body oxygenation (two in one) using a simple DIY test
References: pages about CO2 effect:
- Vasodilation: CO2 expands arteries and arterioles facilitating perfusion (or blood supply) to all vital organs
- The Bohr effect: How and why oxygen is released by red blood cells in body tissues
- Nerve stabilization: Carbon dioxide has powerful calmative and sedative effects on brain neurons and nerve cells
You can leave your feedback and comments below. Thanks.