Cystic Fibrosis: Triumph With High Body O2 (Kindle and PDF Books)
While medical authorities continue to deny that all symptoms of cystic fibrosis can be eliminated with those methods and techniques that increase body-O2 levels up to the norms, hundreds of people with cystic fibrosis have been trained by Russian Buteyko breathing doctors and Western breathing practitioners to achieve complete clinical remission and normal life. The reasons are simple. Most medical doctors are not trained and have no clue how to achieve normal breathing.
YouTube video: Trailer of the Amazon Kindle Book "Cystic Fibrosis Life Expectancy: 30, 50, 70 "
Kindle Book - Cystic Fibrosis Life Expectancy: 30, 50, 70, ...
Thick mucus is the main culprit in cystic fibrosis. It is caused by the abnormal transport of ions (e.g., Na and Cl) and water across the mucosal layers. This thick mucus starts to harbor pathological bacteria and cause GI and respiratory infections.
However, you probably do not know that the transport of ions and the active transport of water is controlled by O2 levels in cells. If O2 is low, then the transport of chemicals is going to be defective. This effect was found in all people. The CFTR gene just makes the whole picture worse.
Therefore, cystic fibrosis develops when tiny pumps that transport chemicals to form mucus have too little oxygen. If you have normal O2 in cells, you will not develop CF symptoms and problems even if you have the CFTR gene.
It makes common sense that oxygen is the key factor in the active transport of ions and water across epithelial layers. Apart from this, low body O2 suppresses the immune system making respiratory and GI infections much worse.
Therefore, the solution to cystic fibrosis is to restore normal body O2 content 24/7.
You can click on the book image to visit the Amazon Kindle store and get this book now.
The main features of this book:
Cystic Fibrosis Defeated (PDF Book)
If you are interested in the PDF version of this book, it can be found here: Cystic Fibrosis.
Cystic Fibrosis Web Pages:
- CFTR mutation gene is triggered by cell hypoxia: Review of medical studies that discovered something that makes common sense: tiny pumps that transport ions across mucosal layers in the respiratory and GI tract require oxygen for their normal work
- Cystic fibrosis symptoms correlate with their parameters of automatic breathing: those who have faster and deeper breathing have less oxygen and worse symptoms
- Cystic fibrosis cause: Each and every study that measured the breathing in people with CF found that they have ineffective breathing, which reduces body O2
- Cystic fibrosis in lungs develops according to laws of physiology and due to effects of hyperventilation
- Cystic fibrosis prognosis depends on one key factor: how the person with CF breathes 24/7
- Cystic fibrosis life expectancy and lung CO2 & body oxygenation
- Therapy For cystic fibrosis: Treatment with breathing retraining
- Cystic fibrosis treatment is currently missing its most important part: techniques that lead to breathing normalization and improved O2 concentrations in body cells.
You can leave your feedback and comments below. Thanks.