Startup NormalBreathing Jobs: Internship writers, editors, and assistants
Startup jobs in health (with a health challenge for you)
- Industry: Alternative Health
- Category: Health therapies based on breathing retraining, diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes with about 90% success rates (no medication and remission of symptoms) for practicing people with asthma, diabetes, heart disease, obesity, epilepsy, COPD, initial stages of cancer, and many other conditions.
- Will Cover Interviewing Expenses: Yes (either within Europe or North America)
- Will Cover Relocation Expenses: Yes (either within Europe or North America)
- Salary (after training): 16 euro/hour or 18 USD/hour (with minimum 4 hours per day and 6-month minimum contract).
The NormalBreathing team is expanding. After 10 years of slow but steady growth with 100s of online freelancers working on various projects, we are looking for long-term assistants working in the area of public health and chronic diseases.
People with health issues or poor health (low energy, GI problems, insomnia, pains and aches, etc.) and even serious conditions (such as asthma, sinusitis, epilepsy, heart disease, diabetes, early cancer, etc.) or those people who are searching for super-health (having much better health than they have now) are especially encouraged to apply.
1. Secondary (or high school, college, or equivalent) education with good grades (in top 10-25% of the class/school)
2. Strong English with good writing and editing skills (to edit/write books, articles, and descriptions)
3. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with daily deadlines to complete specific assignments. You are expected to do things with the speed that is common for online freelancers.
There is an additional requirement and health challenge for you (after training): Having easy normal breathing (with more than 60 s for the body oxygen test in the morning) indicating breathing no more than the medical norm and having excellent physical health.
The last requirement (normal breathing with over 60 s for the body oxygen) is also the main goal of 2- or 3-month training (see below).
New NormalBreathing projects (areas of your future work)
You will be involved with projects that include:
- Creation of the video course to learn breathing retraining online
- Editing and creation of new Amazon and PDF books (in Kindle, paperback, PDF, and audio formats), in addition to 11 books that you can see here http://www.amazon.com/Artour-Rakhimov/e/B007A0ZE4K/
- Creation of instructional and educational videos (for YouTube and other video hosting platforms) and conduction of interviews in a role of a journalist (asking questions) for creation of new videos. Our current YouTube Channel, with 70+ videos, is here: https://www.youtube.com/c/ArtourRakhimov
- Editing existing pages and creation of new web pages in the areas of health, diet, fitness, meditation/yoga and treatment of chronic diseases. There are currently (May 2016) 500+ pages on this site: sitemap
- Help and assistance in teaching health to new students online and organizing workshops and training courses to live students.
Executive assistants will manage some parts of the whole business (books, or online learning courses, or websites, or video production, or workshops, etc.) and could earn percentage of revenue.
Two-week trial period or probation
We'll cover your relocation (travelling in both directions), accommodation, and meals for this two-week trial period. You will work for 20 hours per week. The purpose of this trial period or probation is to test your skills to work, exercise, and practice breathing retraining. You will be paid at 10-12 euro or 12-14 USD for simple work during this probation.
Self-discipline and punctuality are also required: it is better to be 5 min earlier than 2 min late for meetings, appointments, trainings, and work especially when these activities involve more than 2 people.
How to achieve 60 s morning CP (your health challenge)
Option 1. You can achieve this health state (normal breathing with more than 60 s for the body oxygen test in the morning and 24/7) yourself using any methods and techniques including those provided in DIY Learning Modules of the NormalBreathing site.
Option 2 (2- or 3-month training with others). You can participate in breathing retraining classes that will be provided for members of the NormalBreathing Team during your internship and for trainees (who want to become teachers). These classes include about 25 hours of teaching lessons from Level 2 (to get 30+ s morning CP) and Advanced courses (to get 60+ s MCP).
Our experience with 1,000s of students indicate that it is impossible to achieve ideal physical health without having 2 hours of daily physical exercise, 1-2 hours of breathing exercises (similar to yoga pranayama and meditation), and lifestyle changes (sleep, diet, etc.). You can find more details about lifestyle changes in Learning Modules on this website. Your daily involvement in physical exercise, or, at least, a desire to more forward in this area, up to 2 hours per day, is necessary in order to apply. (We teach how to enjoy and crave for exercise naturally while getting more time from naturally shortened sleep!)
Having normal breathing and more than 60 s of body oxygen automatically provides very short and effective sleep (less than 5 hours naturally); desire or craving to do 2-3 hours of physically exercise daily; amazing clarity of mind; disappearance of addictions; and many other physical and spiritual benefits described, for example, in ancient yoga texts and yoga books written many decades ago.
Details of 2- or 3-month training (internship)
In order to work with the NormalBreathing team, you need to experience real health. Then you will get the job and will be able write about health. Hence, your main goal during the internship (2-3 months) is to slow down own breathing to the norm with over 60 s for the body oxygen test 24/7.
During the whole internship, you will be paid hourly for your work (the location/conditions are to be discussed, all transportation expenses are paid both ways), while working for 15-20 hours per week plus having 1-2 hours of training per day (related to your online work and breathing retraining). Your income will cover your housing and meals.
Payment details and issues related to work permits are discussed here: payments for NormalBreathing trainees and assistants.
The paid work will be simple (editing, writing, video creation, etc.). The intention and primary goal of this training is to teach you extra skills (1-2 hours per day). There will be 2 types of lessons during this extra time:
- teaching basics of SEO, creation of web pages, video making, and other online skills
- lessons related to your physical health in order to achieve easy relaxed normal breathing with over 60 seconds for your body oxygenation.
Here are some common and expected effects related to high body oxygenation that you will get.
Natural lifestyle choices before and after breathing retraining
|Lifestyle factor:||Body oxygen < 30 s||Body oxygen > 50 s|
|Energy level||Medium, low, or very low||High|
|Desire to exercise||Not strong, but possible||Craving and joy of exercise|
|Intensive exercise with nose breathing||Hard or impossible||Easy and effortless|
|Typical mind states||Confusion, anxiety, depression||Focus, concentration, clarity|
|Craving for sugar and junk foods||Present||Absent|
|Addictions to smoking, alcohol, and drugs||Possible||Absent|
|Desire to eat raw foods||Weak and rare||Very common and natural|
|Correct posture||Rare and requires efforts||Natural and automatic|
|Sleep||Often of poor quality; > 7 hours||Excellent quality; < 5 hours naturally|
Note that, while breathing retraining requires some time investments (mainly during initial stages of learning and progress), you will get shorter sleep later (4-5 hours are common for advanced students with 60+ s CP). This will allow you to have the same or improved time availability for your other activities. All people who acheived this health state can testify that this was the best time and energy investment they made in their lives for their own health.
You may grasp main ideas of breathing retraining from the Homepage of this site that includes 2 images and large table representing results of over 100 clinical studies.
Important. You will surely be provided with 6-month contract (at least), if you successfully complete this internship: relax your breath, muscles and mind so that to have over 60 s for the body oxygen test 24/7.
Statement on Integrity and Professional Ethics
Working professionally and making a real difference in health of other people is not easy. If it is easy, there would be a few sick people, but the number of people dying from chronic diseases is continuously growing for many decades. Therefore, this work requires absolute professionalism, self-discipline, being punctal (i.e., in time), paying attention to details, keeping own promises and deadlines to complete specific tasks.
How to apply for this job
To test your ability to be accurate and pay attention to details, we ask you to send us in your email the following details:
- the URL address of this page
- Indication that you satisfy the four requirements mentioned above
- Your CV and GCSE or equivalent details with grades for your secondary education and college/university
- Results for your English tests (if you have any) if you are not a native speaker
- Indication that you have an intention/desire to learn the method (making lifestyle changes, practicing breathing exercises and up to 2 hours of physical exercise every day during training)
- Your ability to relocate (not a necessary requirement but increases your chances).
For your messages, use this subject line (RE:) "Assistant in Alternative Health" (unless you are an ideal candidate - see below) and send your email to this email address: "artour" followed by "(at)normalbreathing.com".
An ideal candidate
- satisfy all above criteria
- have personal maturity: indifference to pubs, clubs, bars, drinking parties, alcohol, drugs, smoking, gambling, shopping, jewelry, body decorations, etc. in relation to your practical lifestyle
- are a native English speaker
- have over 90% for school grades (Honors, Cum Laude, Magna Cum Laude, or Summa Cum Laudeor, or As only, or over 3.7 GPA, etc.)
- with over 60 min of daily physical exercise now
- and provide all required details,
please write "Prime Candidate" in the subject line of your email in order to be automatically shortlisted. Such candidates will certainly be contacted. (If you do not hear from us, please email us again or send your message/details again via our website, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. until you get an answer from us. We want to stay in touch with all suitable candidates for future projects.)
If only one quality is missing (you have over 80% for school grades, or have less exercise, or havi minor maturity problems), please write "Nearly Prime Candidate" in the subject line of your email to speed up your application.
You can also leave your application letter and a link to your resume/CV and other details in the comment box below. These details will not be public.
If you satisfy all criteria, have over 80% for your school grades, have background (or strong interest) in health, and provide all required details, you will certainly be contacted. (If you do not hear from us, please email us again or send your message/details again via our website, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. until you get an answer from us. We want to stay in touch with all suitable candidates for future projects.)
Communication with us
If you are shortlisted or got questions from us, please reply within 1 (preferably) or 2 business days. If you reply 4 or more days later, several other applications can be received and it will be difficult for us to keep all details about all applied candidates in mind in order to choose available and suitable candidates. The same relates to organizing trainings later when you are invited for training: it is hard to make a common synchronized and coordinated plan with exact dates suitable for all candidates if answers are received 4 or more days later. Therefore, if you do not reply within 3 business days, this will be considered as your withdrawal from training. (If your internet access does not work well properly or consistently, or you have trips, retreats, vacations, etc., with interrupted internet communication, please let us know about that in advance.)
With easy and slow breathing (with more than 60 s for the body oxygen test 24/7) and your ability to do work (in relation to your health and within the team), this opportunity will lead to a long-term work (even for 2-3 new assistants) for the NormalBreathing team. You will get at least 4 hours per day of work (or 20 hours weekly) for at least 6 months after your successful internship.
Native or excellent English: The nature of this online business requires excellent written English skills.
Those who are interested in further details of training and this position, please visit Extra details for Assistants.
The expected placement is April-May 2017, while another NormalBreathing training can start some months later. Looking forward to work with you.
New breathing students with terminal conditions (end-stage disease) are accepted on CureEndStageDisease.com with Dr. Artour's Triple Guarantee.
You can leave your grammatically correct feedback and/or comments below with no more than one question please. Thanks.