Sore Throat Remedies: Get Rid of Sore Throat Fast
In order to get rid of sore throat in days, one needs to prevent additional damage and increase body oxygenation naturally using sore throat remedies. These remedies were developed and tested by more than 180 Soviet and Russian medical doctors. The remedies include a simple breathing exercise that is also used to stop bouts of coughing.
In order to prevent an additional damage to the already irritated throat tissue:
- Avoid drinking cold beverages
- Avoid inhaling cold air, especially for a long time
- Prevent the spread of sinus infections with an application of a neti pot and very diluted garlic juice
- Prevent the spread of lung infections by using an inhaler with essential oils or the Frolov breathing device (or the DIY breathing device).
- Learn the breathing exercise that is used to stop coughing attacks (for all resources, see links at the bottom).
Some of these ideas are common and make total sense. However, the main idea that will cure a sore throat is to increase body oxygenation and eliminate the main cause of a sore throat: low body O2 and the suppressed immune system due to chronic overbreathing that is present in all people who suffer from chronic problems with a sore throat.
How to get rid of a sore throat fast
This breathing exercise helps to increase body oxygenation. It is especially useful during bouts of coughing that often occur in people with a sore throat.
Instead of your usual deep inhalation, make a smaller inhalation and then just relax in order to exhale. You need to accumulate light or mild air hunger (a shortage of air).
If you practice this exercise for some hours per day, you will get rid of a sore throat very fast. This exercise boosts body oxygenation and the immunity. For most people, Earthing (or electrical grounding) of the human body will help to have even faster progress. For more details about the reduced breathing exercise, you can visit our YouTube channel or study web pages in the left menu.
Reference pages: Breathing norms and the DIY body oxygen test:
- Breathing norms: Parameters, graph, and description of the normal breathing pattern
- Body-oxygen test (CP test) : How to measure your own breathing and body oxygenation (two in one) using a simple DIY test
References: pages about CO2 effect:
- Vasodilation: CO2 expands arteries and arterioles facilitating perfusion (or blood supply) to all vital organs
- The Bohr effect: How and why oxygen is released by red blood cells in body tissues
- Nerve stabilization: Carbon dioxide has powerful calmative and sedative effects on brain neurons and nerve cells
You can leave your feedback and comments below. Thanks.
Or go back to Symptoms of Hyperventilation
|Disclaimer||Copyright 2013 Artour Rakhimov||Contact details||About Artour Rakhimov (Google profile)|