Stanley Milgram Experiment Explains Soviet Gulag KGB
(and why Remnants of Soviet KGB-FSB Still Murder People Worldwide)
Mind control involves clandestine techniques that can deceive and make a person do things that he or she would not normally do. For example, the brainwashed can murder other people, even family members, and then immediately commit suicide.
GULAG (abbreviation in Russian, Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel-no-trudovykh Lagerei or Chief Directorate of Prison Camps in the former USSR) - a system of labor camps run by Soviet KGB agents in the 1930'-60's, the largest world's laboratory for mind control experiments with over 10,000,000 "guinea pigs" sacrificed.
KGB (abbreviation in Russian, Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti or Committee for State Security in the former USSR) - a secret service or state security intelligence agency of the Soviet Union. (Now it is called FSB or Federalnaya Sluzshba Bezopasnosti, but they are generally the same people in local areas.)
As you read the following, be aware that the author, Dr. Artour Rakhimov, in 1994, witnessed numerous crimes, deaths and cases of brainwashing with total mind control in a cult organized by KGB-related people. This cult included his family member and many people whom he knew for years. Also, in 1994, he reported crimes and murders committed by KGB-related people to Russian and Western authorities, moved to Canada, and later became the target of these KGB agents (only a minor part of KGB).
Stanley Milgram's experiment (obedience to authority) was conducted in the 1960's, and its results can explain many historical events related to past and current dynamic of Soviet Gulag KGB.
In order to understand the mentality of modern remnants of past Gulag KGB, we can revisit the Stanley Milgram experiment and analyze the effects experienced by subjects. The essence of the study was simple: under pretence of studying science and learning, well over 50% ordinary people can be fooled into becoming accomplices in murder of innocent people (search the web for more details on Stanley Milgram experiment on obedience to authority and its design).
What would be the situation in real life, if thousands of subjects have been trained to murder innocent others, under the pretence of ideological propaganda, as it was the case with German Nazis and Soviet KGB agents?
Obviously, after being fooled, the deceived subjects have two choices: they can realize the simple truth of being fooled (as it was the case for many Nazis during the Nuremberg Tribunal) or the subjects can persist and remain fooled. In order to persist (denial), the subjects should repress their basic logic and transform own foolishness into a character trait.
The simplest way to do so is to displace their attention from introspection (self-analysis) by focusing it on the sufferings of their victims, as it was at the origins of the Milgram experiment. Hence, they will continue the same (obsessive-compulsive) behavior, as if being in a perpetual search for the ideal suggested by Soviet propaganda. The spiritual ideal, a gimmick, was different in these three situations: Milgram experiment science and learning, Holocaust one clean nation for the whole world, and Stalins repressions - communism, equality, harmony and total brotherhood, but the main result was the same: killing innocent others.
Hence, there is nothing unexpected that former mass murderers continue to do the same in the 21st century, while using the tactic of bullying their targets (those who expose or write about the Soviet Gulag KGB) by murdering their relatives, friends, and associates. A similar situation can take place in any social group when 2-3 bullies can influence hundreds of group members by harassment, dirt tricks and humiliation. Generally, ordinary people, when such nasty events take place switch from initial absolute denial to self-victimization, instead of doing the right thing: exposing the bullies so that they stop hunting for their new victims.
Historical conditions in the USSR and, later, Russia favored unification and re-organization of murderers. Why? After WW2, German Nazis were persecuted by international authorities, but Siberian KGB-FSB (Russian Secret Service) Gulag leaders continue to collect their pensions from the Russian state right now, while maintaining control of leftovers of Soviet Gulag KGB-FSB (past Soviet or Russian Secret Service) while organizing new murders and crimes worldwide now.
Soviet leaders announced in the 1990's that repressions were excessive (or "too many innocent people were killed"), as if it was a kind of an entertaining game for Soviet KGB Gulag leaders: they kill over 10 millions of people, mostly in Siberia, and then got back to normal. Note that, in my view, it is only a small part of the modern FSB-KGB that murder people (not those who are in Moscow or from Putin's team).
The real life tells us that they continue to dispatch murderers to kill innocent people in Russia and around the world. You can find examples of murders organized by Gulag KGB, in my post "Who Organized 3 Suicide-Murders in Fairfax in 2006?".
Terrorism and Activities of Gulag KGB agents (all web pages):
- Right after a small US university from Fairfax (Virginia) decided to organize an exhibition about KGB GULAG labor camps and educate the world about the remaining world's largest group of mass murderers, there were 4 mysterious suicide-murders in a small county. Read more about Russian KGB agents and how they could set up these four 2006 Fairfax suicide-murders using fast seduction-based KGB brainwashing techniques leading to total mind control.
- Terror threat: The main terror threat comes from fast seduction-based brainwashing techniques developed and widely used by GULAG KGB agents worldwide for acts of terrorism.
- Mystery murders, suicides, massacres, plane crashes, and many other tragic events worldwide are often designed by surviving GULAG KGB secret agents.
- Brainwashing techniques: trauma-based CIA brainwashing techniques vs. fast seduction-based KGB brainwashing techniques in search for total mind control, including origins and failure of CIA's MK ULTRA and Monarch mind control methods. Do you know that KGB had dozens of brainwashing labs and millions of human subjects for the development of total brainwashing methods?
- How to avoid brainwashing: Methods and techniques, physiological changes in the brainwashed people.
- Mind control and how KGB uses mind control to control minds of people worldwide.
- Obama approval rating sharply falls after one unusual death in 2009 (a Mexican Professor died days after shakng hands with President Obama in Mexico City) and appearance of swine flu that Obama "brought" from Mexico to the USA and the rest of the world.
- Obama vs. zombies: How KGB agents use germ warfare (swine flu pandemic) and a murder to condition people against President Obama.
- Lee Harvey Oswald: A brainwashed KGB Spy? Lee Harvey Oswald, the killer of President Kennedy (JFK), could be a brainwashed KGB spy, but not with the use of the seduction-based fast brainwashing technique with total mind control.
- Toronto Yoga teacher probably killed by GULAG KGB agents.
- KGB Gulag leaders, mass murderers, still thriving in Siberia.
- State terrorism in cases of acts of terror organized by GULAG KGB agents and their support by the Russian state.
- Modern Siberian KGB - Gulag mass murderers modeled by 1974 Milgram experiment.
- Psychological differences in modern attitudes to Holocaust and Stalinists repressions.
- Milgram experiment explains KGB: Why remnants of Soviet Gulag KGB-FSB still murder people worldwide.
- Russian Terrorism is based on brainwashing techniques that lead to total mind control and create an ideal terrorist who can kill others and himself.
- Why the world is silent about Gulag KGB agents.
- Australian National Security Service: Dirty tricks with PC files recovery and use of street junkies.
- National Security Agents Are Above Presidents: Secret agents from National Security Agencies feel themselves smarter and more important than Presidents and other rulers. Learn about this gradual and subtle transition that was originated in the Soviet Communist state and took place decades.
- How secret agents use psychology dirty tricks to avoid or even display responsibility on their victims.
- How secret agents play legal experts due to training from higher authorities that create thousands of gullible highly confident security intelligence clowns whose only skill is confidence based on zero knowledge and zero creativity.
You can leave your feedback and comments below. Thanks.