Why world is silent about Gulag KGB crimes?
Mind control involves clandestine techniques that can deceive and make a person do things that he or she would not normally do. For example, the brainwashed can murder other people, even family members, and then immediately commit suicide.
GULAG (abbreviation in Russian, Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel-no-trudovykh Lagerei or Chief Directorate of Prison Camps in the former USSR) - a system of labor camps run by Soviet KGB agents in the 1930'-60's, the largest world's laboratory for mind control experiments with over 10,000,000 "guinea pigs" sacrificed.
KGB (abbreviation in Russian, Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti or Committee for State Security in the former USSR) - a secret service or state security intelligence agency of the Soviet Union. (Now it is called FSB or Federalnaya Sluzshba Bezopasnosti, but they are generally the same people in local areas.)
As you read the following, be aware that the author, Dr. Artour Rakhimov, in 1994, witnessed numerous crimes, deaths and cases of brainwashing with total mind control in a cult organized by KGB-related people. This cult included his family member and many people whom he knew for years. Also, in 1994, he reported crimes and murders committed by KGB-related people to Russian and Western authorities, moved to Canada, and later became the target of these KGB agents (only a minor part of KGB).
Indeed, one may wonder why there are many books, articles, movies, museums, exhibitions, memorial events, groups, PhDs, conferences, etc. in relation to Holocaust and we get next to nothing in relation to deaths of millions due to Soviet political repressions at about the same time in history (mostly the 1930’s-1950’s). Nobody is even asking, “How are Siberian Gulag leaders doing now? Why does Russia continue to pay pensions to mass murderers?”
Siberian KGB Gulag leaders have adapted, during previous decades, to modern conditions using a clandestine tactic with the goal to make the world silent about their past and present existence. How does it work?
Imagine that someone on the west writes a book or organizes an event in relation to Soviet Stalinist’s persecutions (so that to commemorate sufferings and deaths of millions of innocent Soviet civilians including children and the aged). This information becomes public and can be easily obtained, via internet, by modern Siberian FSB (Secret Service of Russia). What can they do about it? This person on the west should have family members and relatives which can be found using the same vast databases and spider internet engines possessed by modern Siberian secret agents. The secret agents then dispatch their assassins to find and eliminate somebody from the family of this person to “teach his a lesson”. If this person has no family, he should have relatives. If none is available for murder, then the Siberian KGB would kill a friend, or a relative of a good friend, or anybody related to this person from the west. If there are no available targets among the associates, then people belonging to the same organization would be sought. Anybody who is significant or helpful to this person would be a good target for a “random” crime.
The goal is to make this person on the west (“organizer”) distressed or depressed and ... distracted from the book/event or conditioned against it. (Imagine that you lose your spouse, a child, or a parent.) In most cases, the murder would be “accidental” or “as natural” (heart attack, car crash, food poisoning, rare infection, etc.) and this person would not guess that their initial action resulted in death of a relative or friend. The murder would be a subliminal sign to stop such activities (exposure of modern Siberian KGB to public).
Nazis and Italian Mafia used a similar tactic. For example, German Nazis informed people of occupied territories in 1940s that the whole family would be killed for helping or hiding persecuted Jews. Infamous Italian Mafia would hunt for family members if a gang member exposed Mafia’s activities or cooperated with authorities.
Should any international authorities or organizations try the same (expose or persecute the KGB mass murderers), the same activities (most likely murders) would be organized against them.
The other related topics are: What are the current attitude and perception of Siberian KGB leaders among Russian population, Russian leaders and people worldwide?
Terrorism and Activities of Gulag KGB agents (all web pages):
- Right after a small US university from Fairfax (Virginia) decided to organize an exhibition about KGB GULAG labor camps and educate the world about the remaining world's largest group of mass murderers, there were 4 mysterious suicide-murders in a small county. Read more about Russian KGB agents and how they could set up these four 2006 Fairfax suicide-murders using fast seduction-based KGB brainwashing techniques leading to total mind control.
- Terror threat: The main terror threat comes from fast seduction-based brainwashing techniques developed and widely used by GULAG KGB agents worldwide for acts of terrorism.
- Mystery murders, suicides, massacres, plane crashes, and many other tragic events worldwide are often designed by surviving GULAG KGB secret agents.
- Brainwashing techniques: trauma-based CIA brainwashing techniques vs. fast seduction-based KGB brainwashing techniques in search for total mind control, including origins and failure of CIA's MK ULTRA and Monarch mind control methods. Do you know that KGB had dozens of brainwashing labs and millions of human subjects for the development of total brainwashing methods?
- How to avoid brainwashing: Methods and techniques, physiological changes in the brainwashed people.
- Mind control and how KGB uses mind control to control minds of people worldwide.
- Obama approval rating sharply falls after one unusual death in 2009 (a Mexican Professor died days after shakng hands with President Obama in Mexico City) and appearance of swine flu that Obama "brought" from Mexico to the USA and the rest of the world.
- Obama vs. zombies: How KGB agents use germ warfare (swine flu pandemic) and a murder to condition people against President Obama.
- Lee Harvey Oswald: A brainwashed KGB Spy? Lee Harvey Oswald, the killer of President Kennedy (JFK), could be a brainwashed KGB spy, but not with the use of the seduction-based fast brainwashing technique with total mind control.
- Toronto Yoga teacher probably killed by GULAG KGB agents.
- KGB Gulag leaders, mass murderers, still thriving in Siberia.
- State terrorism in cases of acts of terror organized by GULAG KGB agents and their support by the Russian state.
- Modern Siberian KGB - Gulag mass murderers modeled by 1974 Milgram experiment.
- Psychological differences in modern attitudes to Holocaust and Stalinists’ repressions.
- Milgram experiment explains KGB: Why remnants of Soviet Gulag KGB-FSB still murder people worldwide.
- Russian Terrorism is based on brainwashing techniques that lead to total mind control and create an ideal terrorist who can kill others and himself.
- Why the world is silent about Gulag KGB agents.
- Australian National Security Service: Dirty tricks with PC files recovery and use of street junkies.
- National Security Agents Are Above Presidents: Secret agents from National Security Agencies feel themselves smarter and more important than Presidents and other rulers. Learn about this gradual and subtle transition that was originated in the Soviet Communist state and took place decades.
- How secret agents use psychology dirty tricks to avoid or even display responsibility on their victims.
- How secret agents play legal experts due to training from higher authorities that create thousands of gullible highly confident security intelligence clowns whose only skill is confidence based on zero knowledge and zero creativity.
If you click the above Facebook like button and "like" this page, I will be nearly "forced" to asnwer your question. You can also tweet this page. Mention this in your comment, and you can ask even more. Thanks.
|Disclaimer||Copyright 2013 Artour Rakhimov||Contact details||About Artour Rakhimov (Google profile)|