KGB GULAG Mass Murderers Modeled by 1974 Milgram Experiment
Mind control involves clandestine techniques that can deceive and make a person do things that he or she would not normally do. For example, the brainwashed can murder other people, even family members, and then immediately commit suicide.
GULAG (abbreviation in Russian, Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel-no-trudovykh Lagerei or Chief Directorate of Prison Camps in the former USSR) - a system of labor camps run by Soviet KGB agents in the 1930'-60's, the largest world's laboratory for mind control experiments with over 10,000,000 "guinea pigs" sacrificed.
KGB (abbreviation in Russian, Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti or Committee for State Security in the former USSR) - a secret service or state security intelligence agency of the Soviet Union. (Now it is called FSB or Federalnaya Sluzshba Bezopasnosti, but they are generally the same people in local areas.)
As you read the following, be aware that the author, Dr. Artour Rakhimov, in 1994, witnessed numerous crimes, deaths and cases of brainwashing with total mind control in a cult organized by KGB-related people. This cult included his family member and many people whom he knew for years. Also, in 1994, he reported crimes and murders committed by KGB-related people to Russian and Western authorities, moved to Canada, and later became the target of these KGB agents (only a minor part of KGB).
Many intelligent people are often puzzled by questions like, “How did modern Siberian KGB secret agents appear? Was it something totally abnormal related to their mentality? Was this something that is specific to the Russian nation? Why do they continue to organize murders, fires, explosions, and crimes worldwide now?”
In 1974, Stanley Milgram, a social psychologist at Yale University, published results of his experiments on obedience to authority. He showed that most ordinary people can become accomplices in killing totally innocent individuals. How was it done?
Imagine that you and somebody else arrive in the psycho lab to participate in the study about memory and learning. You become the “teacher”, who will teach the “learner” to become smarter. How? The teachers are encouraged to gradually increase punishment for mistakes of the learner by administration of electrical shock. The learner is in the next room. Pre-recorded screams are played each time the teacher administers a shock. If the subject indicates their desire to halt the experiment, they are told by the experimenter, “Please continue.” “The experiment requires that you continue.” “It is absolutely essential that you continue.” “You have no other choice, you must go on.” If after all four orders, the teacher still wishes to stop the experiment, it is ended. When the shocks get to a higher voltage, the actor/learner would bang on the wall and ask the teacher to stop. Eventually all screams and banging would stop and silence would follow (at about 400 V).
It was found that this was the point when many of the teachers exhibited extreme distress and would ask to stop the experiment. However, most participants went on up to maximum shock.
In essence, the experiment was about fooling gullible subjects into murder under pretence of “science and study of learning”. While Milgram study did not generate any qualitatively new results (Nazi and Soviet leaders did the same with thousands of their accomplices), it provided some statistical and situational data about prevalence of obedience and importance of gradualism of punishment, confidence of the experimenter, remoteness of the learner, etc.
Both Hitler’s Nazi propaganda machine and Stalin’s KGB apparatus also fooled thousands of people, under pretence of myths, ideology, and fantasies, into killing innocent people. (Lenin set a prime example himself, when in 1918 he ordered to execute the royal tsar’s family (the Romanovs) with 4 young children included. In 2008, the
Supreme Court of Russia rehabilitated the last Russian tsar and his family announcing their innocence.)
While Nazi’s Holocaust was limited by less than a decade in time, fooled Siberian KGB agents had more time to organize and re-organize themselves during mass murders (1930s-50s) and later years (from the 1960s to present days). Afterwards, they switched to lobotomies, brain-washing, hiding behind, while manipulating local Siberian people, militia, state officials, and others, as well as organizing “random” murders or murders of prominent people and/or their associates in other places and countries.
Hence, the origin of the modern Siberian FSB-KGB was modeled by the Milgram experiment. After being fooled by the original design of the Lenin’s experiment (“absolute brotherhood, universal equality, bright future, communism and paradise” on paper and murders in real life), stopping murders will lead them to introspection and severe mental distress (as many Nazis experienced during Nuremberg Tribunal). Similar shock of “teachers” after they got up to 400 V was described by Milgram.
More deaths now help modern Siberian KGB agents to displace their attention on others (their reactions and suffering), the same way as it took place during the Milgram experiment, where attention was focused on the learner and his suffering.
It should be also clear that, should similar conditions exist in any European, or African, or any other country, the effects will be exactly the same. Hence, blaming some vicious “Russian” nature or evils in the past and current deaths, murders and crimes has nothing to do with reality.
Terrorism and Activities of Gulag KGB agents (all web pages):
- Right after a small US university from Fairfax (Virginia) decided to organize an exhibition about KGB GULAG labor camps and educate the world about the remaining world's largest group of mass murderers, there were 4 mysterious suicide-murders in a small county. Read more about Russian KGB agents and how they could set up these four 2006 Fairfax suicide-murders using fast seduction-based KGB brainwashing techniques leading to total mind control.
- Terror threat: The main terror threat comes from fast seduction-based brainwashing techniques developed and widely used by GULAG KGB agents worldwide for acts of terrorism.
- Mystery murders, suicides, massacres, plane crashes, and many other tragic events worldwide are often designed by surviving GULAG KGB secret agents.
- Brainwashing techniques: trauma-based CIA brainwashing techniques vs. fast seduction-based KGB brainwashing techniques in search for total mind control, including origins and failure of CIA's MK ULTRA and Monarch mind control methods. Do you know that KGB had dozens of brainwashing labs and millions of human subjects for the development of total brainwashing methods?
- How to avoid brainwashing: Methods and techniques, physiological changes in the brainwashed people.
- Mind control and how KGB uses mind control to control minds of people worldwide.
- Obama approval rating sharply falls after one unusual death in 2009 (a Mexican Professor died days after shakng hands with President Obama in Mexico City) and appearance of swine flu that Obama "brought" from Mexico to the USA and the rest of the world.
- Obama vs. zombies: How KGB agents use germ warfare (swine flu pandemic) and a murder to condition people against President Obama.
- Lee Harvey Oswald: A brainwashed KGB Spy? Lee Harvey Oswald, the killer of President Kennedy (JFK), could be a brainwashed KGB spy, but not with the use of the seduction-based fast brainwashing technique with total mind control.
- Toronto Yoga teacher probably killed by GULAG KGB agents.
- KGB Gulag leaders, mass murderers, still thriving in Siberia.
- State terrorism in cases of acts of terror organized by GULAG KGB agents and their support by the Russian state.
- Modern Siberian KGB - Gulag mass murderers modeled by 1974 Milgram experiment.
- Psychological differences in modern attitudes to Holocaust and Stalinists’ repressions.
- Milgram experiment explains KGB: Why remnants of Soviet Gulag KGB-FSB still murder people worldwide.
- Russian Terrorism is based on brainwashing techniques that lead to total mind control and create an ideal terrorist who can kill others and himself.
- Why the world is silent about Gulag KGB agents.
- Australian National Security Service: Dirty tricks with PC files recovery and use of street junkies.
- National Security Agents Are Above Presidents: Secret agents from National Security Agencies feel themselves smarter and more important than Presidents and other rulers. Learn about this gradual and subtle transition that was originated in the Soviet Communist state and took place decades.
- How secret agents use psychology dirty tricks to avoid or even display responsibility on their victims.
- How secret agents play legal experts due to training from higher authorities that create thousands of gullible highly confident security intelligence clowns whose only skill is confidence based on zero knowledge and zero creativity.
If you click the above Facebook like button and "like" this page, I will be nearly "forced" to asnwer your question. You can also tweet this page. Mention this in your comment, and you can ask even more. Thanks.
|Disclaimer||Copyright 2013 Artour Rakhimov||Contact details||About Artour Rakhimov (Google profile)|