Russian KGB GULAG Agents, Mass Murderers, Still Kill Worldwide
Mind control involves clandestine techniques that can deceive and make a person do things that he or she would not normally do. For example, the brainwashed can murder other people, even family members, and then immediately commit suicide.
GULAG (abbreviation in Russian, Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel-no-trudovykh Lagerei or Chief Directorate of Prison Camps in the former USSR) - a system of labor camps run by Soviet KGB agents in the 1930'-60's, the largest world's laboratory for mind control experiments with over 10,000,000 "guinea pigs" sacrificed.
KGB (abbreviation in Russian, Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti or Committee for State Security in the former USSR) - a secret service or state security intelligence agency of the Soviet Union. (Now it is called FSB or Federalnaya Sluzshba Bezopasnosti, but they are generally the same people in local areas.)
As you read the following, be aware that the author, Dr. Artour Rakhimov, in 1994, witnessed numerous crimes, deaths and cases of brainwashing with total mind control in a cult organized by KGB-related people. This cult included his family member and many people whom he knew for years. Also, in 1994, he reported crimes and murders committed by KGB-related people to Russian and Western authorities, moved to Canada, and later became the target of these KGB agents (only a minor part of KGB).
What was so unique and unusual about conditions in which KGB Gulag leaders (the Soviet secret agency had many names during its history: KGB, NKVD, GPU, etc.) were naturally selected? Why could Siberian secret agents be different from secret agents in the USA, China, or any other country?
It was the job of the Gulag’s leaders to organize the work of human slaughter factories where millions were tortured, murdered and disposed off. (Historians provide different numbers ranging from 10 to 20 millions.) Obviously, most people would shrink from this dirty job, but “careful” selection of human personnel (for this “very sensitive” jobs) naturally produced results which are easy to predict.
Spiritual history of Soviet GULAG KGB Agents
In 1918 Soviet leader Lenin, with one of his first decrees, ordered to execute the royal Romanov’s family. This act became the channel factor or the signal for new Soviet leaders. In other words, the hunt for “suspicious” people or mass paranoia in relation to “enemies of the state” and their family members and relatives became one of the features of the new regime.
Milgram’s studies on human obedience proved that it is relatively easy to make ordinary people accomplices in killing totally innocent others. However, when there are many such accomplices produced, these mass murderers start to organize themselves. Which human qualities would propel certain people to leadership or who is going to rule such a “fascinating” community who walk up to their knees in human blood?
Again, the history of the Soviet leadership gives us a simple answer. Soviet Communist Party had about the same situational factors: those who kill more would kill or rule others. Since Stalin was the “brightest” bank robber and murderer for over a decade before 1917, he naturally seized all control in the party. (Obviously, the word “communism” has nothing to do with Soviet history since ideas about equality and brotherhood were only on paper, while many people have been conditioned to equate the Soviet regime with communism.)
Thus, it is easy to imagine what was going on among the groups of mass murders in cities and labor Gulag camps of Soviet Siberia in the 1920-50’s. The situation required spiritual leaders, cheerful and uninhibited ones, those who were to organize and spiritually encourage the work of the slaughter factories (torture and disposal of human bodies).
Clearly, should the same situation happen in any other country or place (systematic slaughter of millions), similar people would pop up to take key jobs. For example, should Gulag took place in the USA, or Germany, or the UK, or any other country (African, Asian, European, etc.) it would be totally the same situation with totally the same effects on other people and countries. (Hence, it is na´ve to think that it was there because it was “Russian” since laws of natural selection and psychology are based on the situational and environmental factors, not on our fantasies or labels attached.)
As about more recent times, very few people in Russia are interested in dealing with causes and effects of Gulag or in any practical activities in relation to Gulag leaders. There is no a single national museum (!) in Russia devoted to murder of millions just a few decades ago. Here are Mr. Putin’s own words (Agence France Presse, Jan. 16, 2002) which explain Russia’s refusal to face up to its sanguinary past: “We don’t want and we will not equate Nazi crimes with Stalinist repression.”
I completely agree with Mr. Putin. Indeed, it would be wrong to tell that Nazi crimes and Stalinist repressions are close or similar to each other. Nazis did not murder so many own people, neither in absolute no in relative numbers. Hence, Putin’s words reflect his attitude to the value of the life of the Soviet or Russian person. Obviously, Germans, after transforming most of the Nazi camps into national museums, expressed more respect to other nations, than respect of modern Russian leaders to their own people.
Russian people, officials including, are very reluctant to discuss anything that relates to their past and current situation with Siberian Gulag leaders and they are still there, in Siberia. One may easily calculate the current age of Gulag murderers. Since last large scale murders took place in the 1950’s many Gulag leaders are in their 80’s still thriving in Siberia teaching their children and their grandchildren how to organize modern activities which has been dramatically changed and how to rule modern Siberian branch of secret services. Instead of running slaughter factories, they switched to “slow” and “accidental” killings and “kind of natural” deaths, arsons, explosions, and organizing wars world-wide.
Modern activities of Russian GULAG KGB agents
The examples of brainwashing crimes are provided on separate pages since they include important details. These crimes include 4 suicide-murders in 2006 in Fairfax county (due to the very rare event: an exhibition about Soviet GULAG labor camps), Virginia, USA; Port Arthur massacre in Tasmania (Australia) in 1996; massacres of the Royal family in Nepal and in the Armenian Parliament. These events were organized with the use of the fast seduction-based brainwashing technique. The process of brainwashing requires only a few hours and then the slaves can execute any order from their master, including murder of relatives and themselves.
Terrorism and Activities of Gulag KGB agents (all web pages):
- Right after a small US university from Fairfax (Virginia) decided to organize an exhibition about KGB GULAG labor camps and educate the world about the remaining world's largest group of mass murderers, there were 4 mysterious suicide-murders in a small county. Read more about Russian KGB agents and how they could set up these four 2006 Fairfax suicide-murders using fast seduction-based KGB brainwashing techniques leading to total mind control.
- Terror threat: The main terror threat comes from fast seduction-based brainwashing techniques developed and widely used by GULAG KGB agents worldwide for acts of terrorism.
- Mystery murders, suicides, massacres, plane crashes, and many other tragic events worldwide are often designed by surviving GULAG KGB secret agents.
- Brainwashing techniques: trauma-based CIA brainwashing techniques vs. fast seduction-based KGB brainwashing techniques in search for total mind control, including origins and failure of CIA's MK ULTRA and Monarch mind control methods. Do you know that KGB had dozens of brainwashing labs and millions of human subjects for the development of total brainwashing methods?
- How to avoid brainwashing: Methods and techniques, physiological changes in the brainwashed people.
- Mind control and how KGB uses mind control to control minds of people worldwide.
- Obama approval rating sharply falls after one unusual death in 2009 (a Mexican Professor died days after shakng hands with President Obama in Mexico City) and appearance of swine flu that Obama "brought" from Mexico to the USA and the rest of the world.
- Obama vs. zombies: How KGB agents use germ warfare (swine flu pandemic) and a murder to condition people against President Obama.
- Lee Harvey Oswald: A brainwashed KGB Spy? Lee Harvey Oswald, the killer of President Kennedy (JFK), could be a brainwashed KGB spy, but not with the use of the seduction-based fast brainwashing technique with total mind control.
- Toronto Yoga teacher probably killed by GULAG KGB agents.
- KGB Gulag leaders, mass murderers, still thriving in Siberia.
- State terrorism in cases of acts of terror organized by GULAG KGB agents and their support by the Russian state.
- Modern Siberian KGB - Gulag mass murderers modeled by 1974 Milgram experiment.
- Psychological differences in modern attitudes to Holocaust and Stalinists’ repressions.
- Milgram experiment explains KGB: Why remnants of Soviet Gulag KGB-FSB still murder people worldwide.
- Russian Terrorism is based on brainwashing techniques that lead to total mind control and create an ideal terrorist who can kill others and himself.
- Why the world is silent about Gulag KGB agents.
- Australian National Security Service: Dirty tricks with PC files recovery and use of street junkies.
- National Security Agents Are Above Presidents: Secret agents from National Security Agencies feel themselves smarter and more important than Presidents and other rulers. Learn about this gradual and subtle transition that was originated in the Soviet Communist state and took place decades.
- How secret agents use psychology dirty tricks to avoid or even display responsibility on their victims.
- How secret agents play legal experts due to training from higher authorities that create thousands of gullible highly confident security intelligence clowns whose only skill is confidence based on zero knowledge and zero creativity.
If you click the above Facebook like button and "like" this page, I will be nearly "forced" to asnwer your question. You can also tweet this page. Mention this in your comment, and you can ask even more. Thanks.
Go back to Social Problems
|Disclaimer||Copyright 2013 Artour Rakhimov||Contact details||About Artour Rakhimov (Google profile)|