How to Cure Asthma: Get Rid of Asthma with Higher Body O2
How to cure asthma naturally? Over 150 Russian doctors tested one breathing therapy (approved by the Ministry of Health of Russia) on more than 150,000 of asthmatics. These doctors found that for clinical remission of asthma, a person should increase their body-O2 content up to the medical norm (about 40 seconds for the body-O2 test - see the link below). Then your airways will be free from inflammation, and, if you maintain this body oxygenation for 2 months, you will have no allergies and no symptoms of asthma at all.
There are 3 levels of asthma treatment:
1) If you use a simple breathing exercise "How to treat an asthma attack" (the video with complete instructions is provided below), it will help you to get rid of asthma exacerbation in about 2-3 minutes. It will help you to get rid of asthma medication (or use a smaller dose, if you have severe asthma, i.e., with taking steroids).
2) You can increase your body-O2 content up to about 25-30 seconds. Then you can be free from medication and asthma symptoms, but you will still suffer from inflammation of airways. This was the typical result in numerous clinical trials. Here are the results of clinical studies related to the body-O2 test.
3) You can increase your body oxygenation to over 40 s 24/7 to heal airways and cure asthma naturally and completely. This is the ultimate method how to get rid of asthma: you will have normal results for any lung function test. It may take up to 3-6 months or more time to achieve this result.
How to get rid of asthma naturally
If you have abnormal (deep or heavy) automatic breathing, then you get symptoms of bronchial asthma in a dose-dependent manner. If you get normal breathing (medical norm), you are a free person. For causes of asthma, click on this graph that shows breathing rates in people with asthma.
Reference pages: Breathing norms and the DIY body oxygen test:
- Breathing norms: Parameters, graph, and description of the normal breathing pattern
- Body-oxygen test (CP test) : How to measure your own breathing and body oxygenation (two in one) using a simple DIY test
References: pages about CO2 effect:
- Vasodilation: CO2 expands arteries and arterioles facilitating perfusion (or blood supply) to all vital organs
- The Bohr effect: How and why oxygen is released by red blood cells in body tissues
- Nerve stabilization: Carbon dioxide has powerful calmative and sedative effects on brain neurons and nerve cells
Or go back to Hyperventilation symptoms
You can leave your feedback and comments below. Thanks.