Health with Money-Back Guarantee (or Learn for Free Here)
Great or normal health is based on high levels of oxygen in all organs and cells of the human body. What causes low body oxygenation in people with chronic diseases? Consider medical facts.
Minute ventilation rates (chronic diseases)
click below for abstracts
|Normal breathing||6 L/min||-||Medical textbooks|
|Healthy Subjects||6-7 L/min||>400||Results of 14 studies|
|Heart disease||15 (±4) L/min||22||Dimopoulou et al, 2001|
|Heart disease||16 (±2) L/min||11||Johnson et al, 2000|
|Heart disease||12 (±3) L/min||132||Fanfulla et al, 1998|
|Heart disease||15 (±4) L/min||55||Clark et al, 1997|
|Heart disease||13 (±4) L/min||15||Banning et al, 1995|
|Heart disease||15 (±4) L/min||88||Clark et al, 1995|
|Heart disease||14 (±2) L/min||30||Buller et al, 1990|
|Heart disease||16 (±6) L/min||20||Elborn et al, 1990|
|Pulm hypertension||12 (±2) L/min||11||D'Alonzo et al, 1987|
|Cancer||12 (±2) L/min||40||Travers et al, 2008|
|Diabetes||12-17 L/min||26||Bottini et al, 2003|
|Diabetes||15 (±2) L/min||45||Tantucci et al, 2001|
|Diabetes||12 (±2) L/min||8||Mancini et al, 1999|
|Diabetes||10-20 L/min||28||Tantucci et al, 1997|
|Diabetes||13 (±2) L/min||20||Tantucci et al, 1996|
|Asthma||13 (±2) L/min||16||Chalupa et al, 2004|
|Asthma||15 L/min||8||Johnson et al, 1995|
|Asthma||14 (±6) L/min||39||Bowler et al, 1998|
|Asthma||13 (±4) L/min||17||Kassabian et al, 1982|
|Asthma||12 L/min||101||McFadden & Lyons, 1968|
|COPD||14 (±2) L/min||12||Palange et al, 2001|
|COPD||12 (±2) L/min||10||Sinderby et al, 2001|
|COPD||14 L/min||3||Stulbarg et al, 2001|
|Sleep apnea||15 (±3) L/min||20||Radwan et al, 2001|
|Liver cirrhosis||11-18 L/min||24||Epstein et al, 1998|
|Hyperthyroidism||15 (±1) L/min||42||Kahaly, 1998|
|Cystic fibrosis||15 L/min||15||Fauroux et al, 2006|
|Cystic fibrosis||10 L/min||11||Browning et al, 1990|
|Cystic fibrosis*||10 L/min||10||Ward et al, 1999|
|CF and diabetes*||10 L/min||7||Ward et al, 1999|
|Cystic fibrosis||16 L/min||7||Dodd et al, 2006|
|Cystic fibrosis||18 L/min||9||McKone et al, 2005|
|Cystic fibrosis*||13 (±2) L/min||10||Bell et al, 1996|
|Cystic fibrosis||11-14 L/min||6||Tepper et al, 1983|
|Epilepsy||13 L/min||12||Esquivel et al, 1991|
|CHV||13 (±2) L/min||134||Han et al, 1997|
|Panic disorder||12 (±5) L/min||12||Pain et al, 1991|
|Bipolar disorder||11 (±2) L/min||16||MacKinnon et al, 2007|
|Dystrophia myotonica||16 (±4) L/min||12||Clague et al, 1994|
"All chronic pain, suffering and diseases are caused from a lack of oxygen at the cell level."
Professor Arthur C. Guyton, MD, The Textbook of Medical Physiology*
* World's most widely used medical textbook of any
Less than 3% of people know which automatic breathing pattern provides us with maximum body-oxygen content. (People do not know how to breathe!) Even fewer people have this breathing pattern since they believe in deep breathing myth (and prefer to breathe more).
Do you require better breathing and more oxygen in cells?
Check your body oxygenation and breathing using a simple DIY body-oxygen test. If you have less than 20 s of body oxygen in the morning (when you wake up), you are likely to have serious health problems due to your heavy breathing.
Which Health Practitioners Provide Money-Back Guarantee?
You can easily check, using any internet search engine (search for "buteyko money-back"), that only Buteyko breathing practitioners in Australia, Great Britain, New Zealand, Canada and the USA teach health courses with money back guarantee for many health problems: Within 1-2 months of practice (1-2 hours of breathing exercises and 1 hour of easy physical activity per day) and correct lifestyle factors, the student will become free from medication and symptoms caused by their diseases (see the list below). There are many other common medical conditions (cancer, diabetes, etc.) that can be successfully addressed using breathing techniques, but it takes longer time and more hard work. You can find more about them and their relation to breathing on pages of this website.
Why only Buteyko teachers provide "money-back" guarantee? Because they know the cause of chronic diseases. You can eat tons of best supplements and super-foods, drink canisters of colloidal silver, have hundreds of colonic irrigations, but if you automatic breathing pattern and body-oxygen content are unchanged, you will suffer from the same symptoms and diseases.
Which Conditions with Money-Back Guarantee?
Program of Breathing Training
Option 1: Online Breathing Training Lessons
Based on years of teaching the Buteyko breathing method to individuals and groups, I offer online email support and live consultations (using emails, Skype and/or landline phone numbers). The first goal of breathing retraining is to change your unconscious breathing pattern so that you have more than 20 seconds of oxygen in cells 24/7. Hence, with this simple test, you are in control of your health and progress.
During my initial lessons I explain and encourage my students to use an Amazing DIY Breathing Device, which ensure fastest growth for the body-oxygen test. You may require very little, if any, support from me if you choose the next option. See the Courses and fees.
Option 2: Buy the Book with Instructions
You can also improve your health and body oxygenation using the breathing retraining manual "Amazing DIY Breathing Device" (the device is shown on the right).
Free download (more than 60% of the e-book): Amazing DIY Breathing Device (Breathing retraining manual) - Simplified theory and practice of breathing, breathing patterns, body oxygen level, chronic diseases and breathing training.
Advantages of the DIY Breathing Device (+ Manual)
|Parameter||Buteyko breathing method||Frolov breathing device||Traditional Hatha Yoga||DIY breathing device|
|Can you learn it without an instructor?|
|Does it address lifestyle factors?|
|Is less than 1 hour per day sufficient for success in 1 month?|
|Do over 80% people improve their health?|
|Are most people
symptom-free in 1 month?
|Are most people
symptom-free in 3 months?
|Price of the course (for recovery) or of the device and manual||300-500 Euro||70 Euro||>300 euro||21 Euro|
Option 3: Learn the Buteyko Method for Free by Modules Here
If you have patience, diligence and self-discipline (it is never late to strengthen or develop these qualities), go one by one reading over 200 web pages of this website that have hundreds of medical studies quoted, breathing patterns and body-oxygen levels analyzed, breathing techniques compared, CO2 effects investigated, and practical manuals, techniques and breathing exercises explained. You may start from the Homepage. Success.
Reference pages: Breathing norms and medical facts:
- Breathing norms: Parameters, graph, and description of the normal breathing pattern
- 6 breathing myths: Myths and superstitions about breathing and body oxygenation (prevalence: over 90%)
- Hyperventilation: Definitions of hyperventilation: their advantages and weak points
- Hyperventilation syndrome: Western scientific evidence about prevalence of chronic hyperventilation in patients with chronic conditions (37 medical studies)
- Normal minute ventilation: Small and slow breathing at rest is enjoyed by healthy subjects (14 studies)
- Hyperventilation prevalence: Present in over 90% of normal people (24 medical studies)
- HV and hypoxia: How and why deep breathing reduces oxygenation of cells and tissues of all vital organs
- Body-oxygen test (CP test) : How to measure your own breathing and body oxygenation (two in one) using a simple DIY test
- Body oxygen in healthy: Results for the body-oxygen test for healthy people (27 medical studies)
- Body oxygen in sick : Results for the body-oxygen test for sick people (14 medical studies)
- Buteyko Table of Health Zones: Clinical description and ranges for breathing zones: from the critically ill (severely sick) up to super healthy people with maximum possible body oxygenation
- Morning hyperventilation: Why people feel worse and critically ill people are most likely to die during early morning hours
References: pages about CO2 effect:
- Vasodilation: CO2 expands arteries and arterioles facilitating perfusion (or blood supply) to all vital organs
- The Bohr effect: How and why oxygen is released by red blood cells in tissues
- Cell oxygen levels: How alveolar CO2 influences oxygen transport
- Oxygen transport: O2 transport is controlled by vasoconstriction-vasodilation and the Bohr effects, both of which rely on CO2
- Free radical generation: Reactive oxygen species are produced within cells due to anaerobic cell respiration caused by cell hypoxia
- Inflammatory response: Chronic inflammation in fueled by the hypoxia-inducible factor 1, while normal breathing reduces and eliminates inflammation
- Nerve stabilization: People remain calm due to calmative or sedative effects of carbon dioxide in neurons or nerve cells
- Muscle relaxation: Relaxation of muscle cells is normal at high CO2, while hypocapnia causes muscular tension, poor posture and, sometimes, aggression and violence
- Bronchodilation: Dilation of airways (bronchi and bronchioles) is caused by carbon dioxide, and their constriction by hypocapnia (low CO2)
- Blood pH: Regulation of blood pH due to breathing and regulation of other bodily fluids
- CO2: lung damage: Elevated carbon dioxide prevents lung injury and promotes healing of lung tissues
- CO2: Topical carbon dioxide can heal skin and tissues
- Synthesis of glutamine in the brain, CO2 fixation, and other chemical reactions
- Deep breathing myth: Ignorant and naive people promote the idea that deep breathing and breathing more air at rest is beneficial for health
- Breathing control: How is our breathing regulated? Why hypocapnia makes breathing uneven, irregular and erratic.
If you click the above Facebook like button and "like" this page, I will be nearly "forced" to asnwer your question. You can also tweet this page. Mention this in your comment, and you can ask even more. Thanks.
Or go back to Breathing techniques
|Disclaimer||Copyright 2013 Artour Rakhimov||Contact details||About Artour Rakhimov (Google profile)|