Russian Terrorism: Russian KGB-FSB Agents Set Western Terror Acts
Mind control involves clandestine techniques that can deceive and make a person do things that he or she would not normally do. For example, the brainwashed can murder other people, even family members, and then immediately commit suicide.
GULAG (abbreviation in Russian, Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel-no-trudovykh Lagerei or Chief Directorate of Prison Camps in the former USSR) - a system of labor camps run by Soviet KGB agents in the 1930'-60's, the largest world's laboratory for mind control experiments with over 10,000,000 "guinea pigs" sacrificed.
KGB (abbreviation in Russian, Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti or Committee for State Security in the former USSR) - a secret service or state security intelligence agency of the Soviet Union. (Now it is called FSB or Federalnaya Sluzshba Bezopasnosti, but they are generally the same people in local areas.)
As you read the following, be aware that the author, Dr. Artour Rakhimov, in 1994, witnessed numerous crimes, deaths and cases of brainwashing with total mind control in a cult organized by KGB-related people. This cult included his family member and many people whom he knew for years. Also, in 1994, he reported crimes and murders committed by KGB-related people to Russian and Western authorities, moved to Canada, and later became the target of these KGB agents (only a minor part of KGB).
Russian terrorism takes place on mass scale due to application of the fast seduction-based brainwashing technique (with total mind control in a few hours). The brainwashing technique can transform an ordinary person into a nearly ideal killing machine due to profound physiological changes that take place in the brainwashed. Hidden nature and exceptional levels of conspiracy for all involved sides are crucial features of modern Russian terrorism that is organized by a small, but mighty (in relation to new murders) part of modern Russian secret service FSB or KGB).
Western examples of Russian terrorism
There are numerous examples that testify about involvement of Russian fast-acting seduction based brainwashing techniques. They are described in detail on other pages of this site (see links below). Do you know why is it so little known about Russian terrorism and chief world's brainwashing lab: the KGB GULAG labor camps and their rules: Russian KGB agents?
Consider a very rare exhibition about KGB GULAG labor camps organized by Dr. Steven Barnes (Assistant Professor in History of George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia, USA). The preparation to the first exhibition started in 2005. From December 2005 until November 2006, four suicide-murders took place in this small county. An unprecedented explosion of crimes, as newspaper reported since during the previous period of at least 2 years, there were no such crimes at all.
Many other examples of Russian terrorism are described on other pages and include cases with application of total brainwashing techniques leading to famous massacres, large suicide-murders, arsons, air crashes, explosions, and other disasters mostly in the USA, but also in other parts of the world.
Domestic examples of Russian terrorism
Russian terrorism is Many Russian organizations and groups suggest that even such large events as Beslan School Crisis and Apartment Explosions were organized by Russian FSB-KGB agents. It is also documented that, while in Siberia, Dr. Kontantin Buteyko, the author of the Buteyko breathing method, was a target to be assassinated by some mysterious Mafia about 4-5 times. There were also severe persecutions of Buteyko breathing doctors in Siberia. However, professional organization of these assassinations and persecutions testify that these terror acts were also set by KGB GULAG agents.
However, I have no doubt that modern Russian FSB-KGB agents from Moscow and most other places are not people involved in these any many other acts of Russian terrorism. One needs to know history of GULAG labor camps and basics of the famous Milgram study on obedience to authority in order to realize that when Soviet leaders left mass murderers alone (fewer than 10 people were tried in courts for killing more than 10 millions), it is normal that they must continue to do the same.
Terrorism and Activities of Gulag KGB agents (all web pages):
- Right after a small US university from Fairfax (Virginia) decided to organize an exhibition about KGB GULAG labor camps and educate the world about the remaining world's largest group of mass murderers, there were 4 mysterious suicide-murders in a small county. Read more about Russian KGB agents and how they could set up these four 2006 Fairfax suicide-murders using fast seduction-based KGB brainwashing techniques leading to total mind control.
- Terror threat: The main terror threat comes from fast seduction-based brainwashing techniques developed and widely used by GULAG KGB agents worldwide for acts of terrorism.
- Mystery murders, suicides, massacres, plane crashes, and many other tragic events worldwide are often designed by surviving GULAG KGB secret agents.
- Brainwashing techniques: trauma-based CIA brainwashing techniques vs. fast seduction-based KGB brainwashing techniques in search for total mind control, including origins and failure of CIA's MK ULTRA and Monarch mind control methods. Do you know that KGB had dozens of brainwashing labs and millions of human subjects for the development of total brainwashing methods?
- How to avoid brainwashing: Methods and techniques, physiological changes in the brainwashed people.
- Mind control and how KGB uses mind control to control minds of people worldwide.
- Obama approval rating sharply falls after one unusual death in 2009 (a Mexican Professor died days after shakng hands with President Obama in Mexico City) and appearance of swine flu that Obama "brought" from Mexico to the USA and the rest of the world.
- Obama vs. zombies: How KGB agents use germ warfare (swine flu pandemic) and a murder to condition people against President Obama.
- Lee Harvey Oswald: A brainwashed KGB Spy? Lee Harvey Oswald, the killer of President Kennedy (JFK), could be a brainwashed KGB spy, but not with the use of the seduction-based fast brainwashing technique with total mind control.
- Toronto Yoga teacher probably killed by GULAG KGB agents.
- KGB Gulag leaders, mass murderers, still thriving in Siberia.
- State terrorism in cases of acts of terror organized by GULAG KGB agents and their support by the Russian state.
- Modern Siberian KGB - Gulag mass murderers modeled by 1974 Milgram experiment.
- Psychological differences in modern attitudes to Holocaust and Stalinists’ repressions.
- Milgram experiment explains KGB: Why remnants of Soviet Gulag KGB-FSB still murder people worldwide.
- Russian Terrorism is based on brainwashing techniques that lead to total mind control and create an ideal terrorist who can kill others and himself.
- Why the world is silent about Gulag KGB agents.
- Australian National Security Service: Dirty tricks with PC files recovery and use of street junkies.
- National Security Agents Are Above Presidents: Secret agents from National Security Agencies feel themselves smarter and more important than Presidents and other rulers. Learn about this gradual and subtle transition that was originated in the Soviet Communist state and took place decades.
- How secret agents use psychology dirty tricks to avoid or even display responsibility on their victims.
- How secret agents play legal experts due to training from higher authorities that create thousands of gullible highly confident security intelligence clowns whose only skill is confidence based on zero knowledge and zero creativity.
Go back to Social Problems
Your social engagement and comments are appreciated. Thanks.
|Disclaimer||Copyright 2013 Artour Rakhimov||Contact details||About Artour Rakhimov (Google profile)|