Russian KGB Agents Could Be Behind 2006 Fairfax Suicide-Murders
Mind control involves clandestine techniques that can deceive and make a person do things that he or she would not normally do. For example, the brainwashed can murder other people, even family members, and then immediately commit suicide.
GULAG (abbreviation in Russian, Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel-no-trudovykh Lagerei or Chief Directorate of Prison Camps in the former USSR) - a system of labor camps run by Soviet KGB agents in the 1930'-60's, the largest world's laboratory for mind control experiments with over 10,000,000 "guinea pigs" sacrificed.
KGB (abbreviation in Russian, Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti or Committee for State Security in the former USSR) - a secret service or state security intelligence agency of the Soviet Union. (Now it is called FSB or Federalnaya Sluzshba Bezopasnosti, but they are generally the same people in local areas.)
As you read the following, be aware that the author, Dr. Artour Rakhimov, in 1994, witnessed numerous crimes, deaths and cases of brainwashing with total mind control in a cult organized by KGB-related people. This cult included his family member and many people whom he knew for years. Also, in 1994, he reported crimes and murders committed by KGB-related people to Russian and Western authorities, moved to Canada, and later became the target of these KGB agents (only a minor part of KGB).
The alive remnants of Russian KGB agents could be very unhappy when historians, humanists, reporters and other people expose mass murderers to a public eye. Here is a recent example. Dr. Steven Barnes (Assistant Professor in History of George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia, USA) in 2008 organized a series of internet exhibitions “Gulag: Many Days, Many Lives”. This program educates public about experiences of the brutal Soviet prison camp Gulag system (http://chnm.gmu.edu/gulag-many-days-many-lives/).
Previously, Dr. Barnes also organized a traveling museum exhibition about the history of Gulag camps. This exhibition opened in May 2006. One may not know that, while KGB Gulag agents and other Communist leaders and their accomplices executed well over 10 millions of totally innocent people, many of them are still alive and no one even dared to ask them why they killed millions of the innocent. While there were dramatic changes in Moscow KGB offices during last decades (during reigns of Gorbatchev, Eltsin, Putin, and so on), the local KGB leaders in, for example, Siberia and other remote places are the same who organized Soviet Gulag labor camps.
Here is the Washington Examiner article "Murder-suicides increase in Fairfax County" (December 2; 2006). Its author William C. Flook, Examiner Staff Writer, writes, "Fairfax County police are dealing with an unusual increase in murder-suicides this year, a tragic and unpredictable problem in an area where homicide remains rare. A trio of incidents in which a man killed someone he was close to and then himself have shaken the county in recent months. Last year, the county saw only one murder-suicide, according to information provided by the Fairfax County Police Department. The year before, there were none." Among the tragic events, in July 2006, William Lash III (George Mason University law professor, as well as former U.S. Commerce Department official), 45, shot and killed his 12-year-old son and himself in their home. Three suicide-murders in a county with just little more than 1 million population.
The above newspaper report says that there were only one suicide-murder in 2005, but even this suicide and 4 murders can be a part of the same design. This only 2005 suicide-murder took place just before Christmas in December 2005. It is clear that the preparation to the exhibition about KGB was on the way in December 2005 and GULAG KGB agents obviously knew about preparation to this exhibition.
Here are the details of these 4 suicide-murders likely organized using total brainwashing method developed by Russian KGB agents:
- December 25, 2005. Two shootings occurred on Christmas Day in 2005 that left 5 people, including the gunman Nathan W. Cheatham, dead. This man killed his mother first and later 3 other persons.
- May 8, 2006. Michael Kennedy shot and killed Master Police Officer Michael Garbarino and Investigator Vicky Armel at the Fairfax County Police Division.
- July 13, 2006. George Mason University Law Professor and ex- U.S. Commerce Department official William Lash III, 45, had a disagreement with his spouse and subsequently shot and murdered his 12-year-old boy as well as himself inside their home.
- November 2006, Donald R. Coffield, 43, slain his partner Julie Mansfield Adams, a teacher at Virginia Run Elementary School (Centreville), who passed away of a single stab injury. Then he slain himself.
How could these KGB agents react to the exhibition in Fairfax in 2006
The exhibition of, for example, metal cages from GULAG camps could produce
very disturbing associations in the minds of these alive KGB agents. They
could, for example, visualize that there would be exhibitions of alive
Russian KGB agents travelling in theses cages throughout the USA largest cities. The
revenge could include making human robots (or zombies) using total
brainwashing (see links below for details of the technique and other
examples of application) and ordering them to kill others and then themselves.
All other world's terrorist group and organizations (including all Islamic fundamentalists, al-Qaeda, Taliban and so forth) combined do not have a similar experience in torturing, raping, and killing so many people. They are all like Gulag KGB's bellboys. Surely, while torturing and conducting all types of experiments with millions of victims (just do anything with bodies and brains of millions of people for the sake of the state), it was likely that this part of Russian KGB executioners accidentally stumbled on methods how to get a complete control the human brain (or the absolute mind control). They probably created some speedy or very fast brainwashing techniques with total or absolute mind control in some hours.
If international authorities, organizations, individuals or public media do the same (write about Russian GULAG KGB agents - mass murderers), similar activities (most likely suicide-murders) would be organized in associations with them. For example, if some newspaper publishes an article about Soviet GULAG KGB, then GULAG KGB agents could hunt for children of the authors of this newspaper article or even for family members of those people who work in the same newspaper. Hence, an article in a large newspaper will provide the Russian KGB agents with thousands of potential targets.
Terrorism and Activities of Gulag KGB agents (all web pages):
- Right after a small US university from Fairfax (Virginia) decided to organize an exhibition about KGB GULAG labor camps and educate the world about the remaining world's largest group of mass murderers, there were 4 mysterious suicide-murders in a small county. Read more about Russian KGB agents and how they could set up these four 2006 Fairfax suicide-murders using fast seduction-based KGB brainwashing techniques leading to total mind control.
- Terror threat: The main terror threat comes from fast seduction-based brainwashing techniques developed and widely used by GULAG KGB agents worldwide for acts of terrorism.
- Mystery murders, suicides, massacres, plane crashes, and many other tragic events worldwide are often designed by surviving GULAG KGB secret agents.
- Brainwashing techniques: trauma-based CIA brainwashing techniques vs. fast seduction-based KGB brainwashing techniques in search for total mind control, including origins and failure of CIA's MK ULTRA and Monarch mind control methods. Do you know that KGB had dozens of brainwashing labs and millions of human subjects for the development of total brainwashing methods?
- How to avoid brainwashing: Methods and techniques, physiological changes in the brainwashed people.
- Mind control and how KGB uses mind control to control minds of people worldwide.
- Obama approval rating sharply falls after one unusual death in 2009 (a Mexican Professor died days after shakng hands with President Obama in Mexico City) and appearance of swine flu that Obama "brought" from Mexico to the USA and the rest of the world.
- Obama vs. zombies: How KGB agents use germ warfare (swine flu pandemic) and a murder to condition people against President Obama.
- Lee Harvey Oswald: A brainwashed KGB Spy? Lee Harvey Oswald, the killer of President Kennedy (JFK), could be a brainwashed KGB spy, but not with the use of the seduction-based fast brainwashing technique with total mind control.
- Toronto Yoga teacher probably killed by GULAG KGB agents.
- KGB Gulag leaders, mass murderers, still thriving in Siberia.
- State terrorism in cases of acts of terror organized by GULAG KGB agents and their support by the Russian state.
- Modern Siberian KGB - Gulag mass murderers modeled by 1974 Milgram experiment.
- Psychological differences in modern attitudes to Holocaust and Stalinists’ repressions.
- Milgram experiment explains KGB: Why remnants of Soviet Gulag KGB-FSB still murder people worldwide.
- Russian Terrorism is based on brainwashing techniques that lead to total mind control and create an ideal terrorist who can kill others and himself.
- Why the world is silent about Gulag KGB agents.
- Australian National Security Service: Dirty tricks with PC files recovery and use of street junkies.
- National Security Agents Are Above Presidents: Secret agents from National Security Agencies feel themselves smarter and more important than Presidents and other rulers. Learn about this gradual and subtle transition that was originated in the Soviet Communist state and took place decades.
- How secret agents use psychology dirty tricks to avoid or even display responsibility on their victims.
- How secret agents play legal experts due to training from higher authorities that create thousands of gullible highly confident security intelligence clowns whose only skill is confidence based on zero knowledge and zero creativity.
Go back to Social Problems
Your social engagement and comments are appreciated. Thanks.
|Disclaimer||Copyright 2013 Artour Rakhimov||Contact details||About Artour Rakhimov (Google profile)|