Cystic Fibrosis: Triumph With Higher Body O2 (PDF Book)
Here is the PDF version of this book about causes of cystic fibrosis and its successful treatment therapy developed by Soviet and Russian doctors.
The therapy is approved by the Russian Ministry of Health. It is based on addressing the key cause of cystic fibrosis: low O2 levels in body cells caused by ineffective breathing patterns that have been found in each medical study that measured breathing parameters in adults and children with cystic fibrosis.
Restoration of normal breathing parameters leads to normal O2 transport and elimination of main symptoms of cystic fibrosis and normal life expectancy.
Any person with the CFTR gene is going to have normal life and normal health, if he or she gets over 50 s for the body-oxygen test 24/7.
You can read first 30 pages of this PDF book here: Cystic Fibrosis. The price of this PDF book is 5.37 USD.
Since this book is enrolled in special KDP Select program on Amazon.com,
it is temporary not available here in PDF form.
But you can get a Kindle version of this book from Amazon (see the text and image below);
or contact me (see the link at the bottom of the page) if you want to get the PDF book
(learn when and how you can get this PDF book).
How to buy this book
I use the secure servers at www.ContentShelf.com, which is now a PCI Compliant shopping cart (PCI Security Standards Council) integrated with PayPal, to process your credit card payments over the Internet. You can also use your Paypal account.
Credit Card processing by Content Shelf - payment system of choice for millions of people worldwide (visit their site by clicking on their name).
If you choose to buy, click on the "Buy Now" button below. You will be automatically transferred to www.ContentShelf.com who will collect your payment information and you will be linked to a location from which you can download your file. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order. Note that there is no service fee, shipping charges, or "handling" (whatever that is) for orders placed via Content Shelf. Also, nobody outside Content Shelf can receive any of your credit card information - all of that is processed solely by Content Shelf.
Once you have downloaded the ebook you will be asked for a password, in order to open the ebook. YOUR PASSWORD IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USED WITH YOUR ORDER.
In order to save the book, open the Downloads folder and move the book from the Downloads folder to any desired location. Note that you cannot save the ebook from Adobe Acrobat or other PDF readers.
You will get a personal copy of the ebook (with encryptions) for your personal use. You may create a printed copy of PDF books solely for your own personal use. For more information, visit Terms and Conditions of Use (NormalBreathing.com).
If you did not manage to get the link to your download immediately after your purchase, follow these steps:
A) Go To - https://contentshelf.com/users/
B) Enter the email address and the password you created when making your purchase.
C) You'll immediately be able to download your product.
If you are interested in this book, but cannot afford it (e.g., you are unemployed, low-income, homeless, or from non-western country), send me an email and explain your situation, including the following details: your name, address, occupation, company you work for, wages, and reasons of your interest in the Buteyko method and in this book. No reasonable request will be refused. I regularly get emails from India, Latin America, Africa and other countries and places. If there is no reply, send me a message through your Facebook account.
Kindle Book - Cystic Fibrosis Life Expectancy: 30, 50, 70, ...
Thick mucus is the main culprit in cystic fibrosis. It is caused by the abnormal transport of ions (e.g., Na and Cl) and water across the mucosal layers. This thick mucus starts to harbor pathological bacteria and cause GI and respiratory infections.
However, you probably do not know that the transport of ions and the active transport of water is controlled by O2 levels in cells. If O2 is low, then the transport of chemicals is going to be defective. This effect was found in all people. The CFTR gene just makes the whole picture worse.
Therefore, cystic fibrosis develops when tiny pumps that transport chemicals to form mucus have too little oxygen. If you have normal O2 in cells, you will not develop CF symptoms and problems even if you have the CFTR gene.
It makes common sense that oxygen is the key factor in the active transport of ions and water across epithelial layers. Apart from this, low body O2 suppresses the immune system making respiratory and GI infections much worse.
Therefore, the solution to cystic fibrosis is to restore normal body O2 content 24/7.
You can click on the book image to visit the Amazon Kindle store and get this book now.
The main features of this book:
Cystic Fibrosis Web Pages:
- CFTR mutation gene is triggered by cell hypoxia: Review of medical studies that discovered something that makes common sense: tiny pumps that transport ions across mucosal layers in the respiratory and GI tract require oxygen for their normal work
- Cystic fibrosis symptoms correlate with their parameters of automatic breathing: those who have faster and deeper breathing have less oxygen and worse symptoms
- Cystic fibrosis cause: Each and every study that measured the breathing in people with CF found that they have ineffective breathing, which reduces body O2
- Cystic fibrosis in lungs develops according to laws of physiology and due to effects of hyperventilation
- Cystic fibrosis prognosis depends on one key factor: how the person with CF breathes 24/7
- Cystic fibrosis life expectancy and lung CO2 & body oxygenation
- Therapy For cystic fibrosis: Treatment with breathing retraining
- Cystic fibrosis treatment is currently missing its most important part: techniques that lead to breathing normalization and improved O2 concentrations in body cells.
Reference pages: Breathing norms and medical facts:
- Breathing norms: Parameters, graph, and description of the normal breathing pattern
- 6 breathing myths: Myths and superstitions about breathing and body oxygenation (prevalence: over 90%)
- Hyperventilation: Definitions of hyperventilation: their advantages and weak points
- Hyperventilation syndrome: Western scientific evidence about prevalence of chronic hyperventilation in patients with chronic conditions (37 medical studies)
- Normal minute ventilation: Small and slow breathing at rest is enjoyed by healthy subjects (14 studies)
- Hyperventilation prevalence: Present in over 90% of normal people (24 medical studies)
- HV and hypoxia: How and why deep breathing reduces oxygenation of cells and tissues of all vital organs
- Body-oxygen test (CP test) : How to measure your own breathing and body oxygenation (two in one) using a simple DIY test
- Body oxygen in healthy: Results for the body-oxygen test for healthy people (27 medical studies)
- Body oxygen in sick : Results for the body-oxygen test for sick people (14 medical studies)
- Buteyko Table of Health Zones: Clinical description and ranges for breathing zones: from the critically ill (severely sick) up to super healthy people with maximum possible body oxygenation
- Morning hyperventilation: Why people feel worse and critically ill people are most likely to die during early morning hours
References: pages about CO2 effect:
- Vasodilation: CO2 expands arteries and arterioles facilitating perfusion (or blood supply) to all vital organs
- The Bohr effect: How and why oxygen is released by red blood cells in tissues
- Cell oxygen levels: How alveolar CO2 influences oxygen transport
- Oxygen transport: O2 transport is controlled by vasoconstriction-vasodilation and the Bohr effects, both of which rely on CO2
- Free radical generation: Reactive oxygen species are produced within cells due to anaerobic cell respiration caused by cell hypoxia
- Inflammatory response: Chronic inflammation in fueled by the hypoxia-inducible factor 1, while normal breathing reduces and eliminates inflammation
- Nerve stabilization: People remain calm due to calmative or sedative effects of carbon dioxide in neurons or nerve cells
- Muscle relaxation: Relaxation of muscle cells is normal at high CO2, while hypocapnia causes muscular tension, poor posture and, sometimes, aggression and violence
- Bronchodilation: Dilation of airways (bronchi and bronchioles) is caused by carbon dioxide, and their constriction by hypocapnia (low CO2)
- Blood pH: Regulation of blood pH due to breathing and regulation of other bodily fluids
- CO2: lung damage: Elevated carbon dioxide prevents lung injury and promotes healing of lung tissues
- CO2: Topical carbon dioxide can heal skin and tissues
- Synthesis of glutamine in the brain, CO2 fixation, and other chemical reactions
- Deep breathing myth: Ignorant and naive people promote the idea that deep breathing and breathing more air at rest is beneficial for health
- Breathing control: How is our breathing regulated? Why hypocapnia makes breathing uneven, irregular and erratic.
If you click the above Facebook like button and "like" this page, I will be nearly "forced" to asnwer your question. You can also tweet this page. Mention this in your comment, and you can ask even more. Thanks.
|Disclaimer||Copyright 2013 Artour Rakhimov||Contact details||About Artour Rakhimov (Google profile)|