Cancer: Medical Triumph with Body O2 Therapies (PDF Book)
This clinical trial on metastatic cancer achieved an amazing result: 6 times less 3-year mortality in patients practicing breathing exercises. This is a breakthrough in cancer research achieved by Russian and Ukrainian medical doctors. Learn more from this YouTube video: "Natural Cancer Cure".
Each and every existing clinical study that measured breathing parameters found that people with cancer breathe much faster and more than the medical norm. Overbreathing causes low body O2 due to CO2 losses. As a result, too heavy and fast breathing is the key cause of cancer. This challenge can be successfully addressed in most people with early stages of cancer, including spread of malignant cells to neighboring lymph nodes (the initial stage of metastatic cancer).
This PDF book analyzes a very successful, published clinical trial on people with metastatic cancer. The 3-year mortality rate in a group that practiced Buteyko breathing exercises was reduced by more than 5 times. There are, however, more powerful breathing exercises, that are explained in this book.
You can read first 34 pages of this PDF book here: Cancer. The price of the book is 4.77 USD. There is also a link to an Amazon Kindle version of this book below.
Since this book is enrolled in special KDP Select program on Amazon.com,
it is temporary not available here in PDF form.
But you can get a Kindle version of this book from Amazon (see the text and image below);
or contact me (see the link at the bottom of the page) if you want to get the PDF book.
I can explain when and how you can get this PDF book.
How to buy this book
I use the secure servers at www.ContentShelf.com, which is now a PCI Compliant shopping cart (PCI Security Standards Council) integrated with PayPal, to process your credit card payments over the Internet. You can also use your Paypal account.
Credit Card processing by Content Shelf - payment system of choice for millions of people worldwide (visit their site by clicking on their name).
If you choose to buy, click on the "Buy Now" button below. You will be automatically transferred to www.ContentShelf.com who will collect your payment information and you will be linked to a location from which you can download your file. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order. Note that there is no service fee, shipping charges, or "handling" (whatever that is) for orders placed via Content Shelf. Also, nobody outside Content Shelf can receive any of your credit card information - all of that is processed solely by Content Shelf.
Once you have downloaded the ebook you will be asked for a password, in order to open the ebook. YOUR PASSWORD IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USED WITH YOUR ORDER.
In order to save the book, open the Downloads folder and move the book from the Downloads folder to any desired location. Note that you cannot save the ebook from Adobe Acrobat or other PDF readers.
You will get a personal copy of the ebook (with encryptions) for your personal use. You may create a printed copy of PDF books solely for your own personal use. For more information, visit Terms and Conditions of Use (NormalBreathing.com).
If you did not manage to get the link to your download immediately after your purchase, follow these steps:
A) Go To - https://contentshelf.com/users/
B) Enter the email address and the password you created when making your purchase.
C) You'll immediately be able to download your product.
If you are interested in this book, but cannot afford it (e.g., you are unemployed, low-income, homeless, or from non-western country), send me an email and explain your situation, including the following details: your name, address, occupation, company you work for, wages, and reasons of your interest in the Buteyko method and in this book. No reasonable request will be refused. I regularly get emails from India, Latin America, Africa and other countries and places. If there is no reply, send me a message through your Facebook account.
Doctors Who Cure Cancer (Kindle Book)
The main features of this book:
Reference pages: Breathing norms and medical facts:
- Breathing norms: Parameters, graph, and description of the normal breathing pattern
- 6 breathing myths: Myths and superstitions about breathing and body oxygenation (prevalence: over 90%)
- Hyperventilation: Definitions of hyperventilation: their advantages and weak points
- Hyperventilation syndrome: Western scientific evidence about prevalence of chronic hyperventilation in patients with chronic conditions (37 medical studies)
- Normal minute ventilation: Small and slow breathing at rest is enjoyed by healthy subjects (14 studies)
- Hyperventilation prevalence: Present in over 90% of normal people (24 medical studies)
- HV and hypoxia: How and why deep breathing reduces oxygenation of cells and tissues of all vital organs
- Body-oxygen test (CP test) : How to measure your own breathing and body oxygenation (two in one) using a simple DIY test
- Body oxygen in healthy: Results for the body-oxygen test for healthy people (27 medical studies)
- Body oxygen in sick : Results for the body-oxygen test for sick people (14 medical studies)
- Buteyko Table of Health Zones: Clinical description and ranges for breathing zones: from the critically ill (severely sick) up to super healthy people with maximum possible body oxygenation
- Morning hyperventilation: Why people feel worse and critically ill people are most likely to die during early morning hours
References: pages about CO2 effect:
- Vasodilation: CO2 expands arteries and arterioles facilitating perfusion (or blood supply) to all vital organs
- The Bohr effect: How and why oxygen is released by red blood cells in tissues
- Cell oxygen levels: How alveolar CO2 influences oxygen transport
- Oxygen transport: O2 transport is controlled by vasoconstriction-vasodilation and the Bohr effects, both of which rely on CO2
- Free radical generation: Reactive oxygen species are produced within cells due to anaerobic cell respiration caused by cell hypoxia
- Inflammatory response: Chronic inflammation in fueled by the hypoxia-inducible factor 1, while normal breathing reduces and eliminates inflammation
- Nerve stabilization: People remain calm due to calmative or sedative effects of carbon dioxide in neurons or nerve cells
- Muscle relaxation: Relaxation of muscle cells is normal at high CO2, while hypocapnia causes muscular tension, poor posture and, sometimes, aggression and violence
- Bronchodilation: Dilation of airways (bronchi and bronchioles) is caused by carbon dioxide, and their constriction by hypocapnia (low CO2)
- Blood pH: Regulation of blood pH due to breathing and regulation of other bodily fluids
- CO2: lung damage: Elevated carbon dioxide prevents lung injury and promotes healing of lung tissues
- CO2: Topical carbon dioxide can heal skin and tissues
- Synthesis of glutamine in the brain, CO2 fixation, and other chemical reactions
- Deep breathing myth: Ignorant and naive people promote the idea that deep breathing and breathing more air at rest is beneficial for health
- Breathing control: How is our breathing regulated? Why hypocapnia makes breathing uneven, irregular and erratic.
If you click the above Facebook like button and "like" this page, I will be nearly "forced" to asnwer your question. You can also tweet this page. Mention this in your comment, and you can ask even more. Thanks.
|Disclaimer||Copyright 2013 Artour Rakhimov||Contact details||About Artour Rakhimov (Google profile)|