Buteyko Practitioner Training in Exchange for Work (You Can Even Earn)
By Dr. Artour Rakhimov
Become a breathing teacher trained by Artour Rakhimov:
You can become a breathing teacher without paying 1,500-3,000 USD for your training if you work on NormalBreathing projects for a certain amount of time. You can even earn for some of your work, e.g., 2 hours per day for 10-15 euro/hour (11-16 USD/hour) depending on your skills in order to earn your teacher certification, online suport (Skype lessons), or live workshops or classes.
Note that this is a unique opportunity to become a Buteyko teacher or earn credit for courses or Skype online classes. Normally, we hire freelancers for NormalBreathing projects from Fiverr.com and Freelancer.com who have excellent skills in their area (editing, proofreading, image design, video design, programing, etc.) and are happy to work for 3-5 USD per hour. However, we provide a students who are passionate about breathing retraining with a chance to achieve their health and life goals.
The whole training course takes from one up to 3 months and its details should be personally discussed (more below). Some part of this course can be taught online and via Skype, but at least 2-3 weeks of personal (live) interactions are required.
Your extra (not paid) work can be counted at 10-15 Euro per hour in order to earn the main (Level 2) NormalBreathing course (15 hours) and my practitioner training. Thus, it is possible to calculate how many hours you need to work to learn these courses from me. Prices for courses are here: Courses and fees. The salary/payments are results-based (you are expected to do things with the speed that is common for people working on Fiverr.com and Freelancer.com: write a 500-word article in 30 min, produce a new 700-word HTML or WordPress page with onpage SEO and images/videos added in 60 min, edit a 10-min video with images and titles added in 40-60 min, proofread a 500 word article in 30 min, and so forth).
Rules for exchange work:
1) As for interactions with students and trainee practitioners, for your communication and during organization of the specific task (or project), you will need to answer all emails within 2 business days (preferably within 24 hours, especially when answers are short)
2) You will have deadlines for your task (e.g., to complete translation or proofreading or creation of 5 web pages in one week and submit results within one week)
3) Each your email will include the current summary of your work by adding the total number of hours at the very end of your emails: for example, "Best regards, Chris (27 hours)".
4) You will need to calculate the amount of work that you did with details of your work:
- numbers of words (for article writing, translation, and proofreading), number of mistakes (for proofreading), etc in an .xls file
- minutes for video editing
Also please provide details of work complexity. For example, if you do proofreading of someone else's translation and find that there are only few small mistakes in a paragraphs, indicate that in your email. If you find that there are numerous mistakes and some sentences require revisions, describe these details in your email.
Sending daily logs
Every week and once a week all trainee practitioners are required to provide their daily logs with details of breathing exercises, physical activity for each day and other lifestyle changes so that we can move in the right direction with easier breathing and more oxygen in the body.
1. Secondary (or high school, college, or equivalent) education
2. Strong or good English with good writing and editing skills (some people with excellent Spanish or German can be accepted to work on other websites that are translations of NormalBreathing.com or for video creation/editing)
3. Daily involvement in up to 1-2 hours of physical exercise (we teach how to enjoy and crave for exercise naturally!), breathwork and other lifetsyle changes in order to achieve your breathing normalization to become a successful teacher.
How to apply
To test your abilities to be accurate and pay attention to details, we ask you to send us the following:
- Description of your current levels of physical activity and indication that you have an intention/desire to learn the method by making lifestyle changes, practicing breathing exercises (1-2 hours daily), and doing up to 60 min of physical exercise every day during initial stages of training and up to 2 hours of aerobic (moderate or high intensity, but with 100% nose breathing) later to gain ideal health manifested in 60+ s for the morning CP. Your motivation to exercise and current levels of exercise are the most important factor for candidates to be selected
- Your complete willingness and motivation to practice other elements of the advanced NormalBreathing Buteyko course including 1 hour of breathing exercises and lifestyle changes (related to sleep, diet, etc. - see Learning Modules for details)
- Your time availability, current location and ability to relocate to join one of the trainings. You can relocate for 2-3 weeks (possibly 2 times), only for the teacher training part. Or you can attend the whole training if you want to earn and work in exchange for training
- Your current occupation/work (describe what you have been doing during last years in 1-2 sentences). If you have been sick and did not work for years, this is not a problem at all. You can simply send us your CV.
- Your GCSE/GPA or equivalent details with grades for your high school, secondary education and college/university
- Results for your English tests (if you had any and if you are not a native speaker)
- Your skills (areas in which you can help us: writing, editing, making videos, translations from English to Spanish or German, typing, and so on - see Startup Jobs page for types of work that members of the NormalBreathing team do.) This will help me to think where your skills can be used during training and to suggest the payment rate for your work.
Natural lifestyle choices before and after breathing retraining
||Body oxygen < 30 s
||Body oxygen > 50 s
||Medium, low, or very low
|Desire to exercise
||Not strong, but possible
||Craving and joy of exercise
|Intensive exercise with nose breathing
||Hard or impossible
||Easy and effortless
|Typical mind states
||Confusion, anxiety, depression
||Focus, concentration, clarity
|Craving for sugar and junk foods
|Addictions to smoking, alcohol, and drugs
|Desire to eat raw foods
||Weak and rare
||Very common and natural
||Rare and requires efforts
||Natural and automatic
||Often of poor quality; > 7 hours
||Excellent quality; < 5 hours naturally
Note that the goal of your breathing retraining is to achieve up to 60-90 seconds for the morning body oxygen test.
Communication with Artour
To contact Dr. Artour, read all Requirements on CureEndStageDisease.com, click ‚I AGREE‚ at the bottom of the page, and then click on the ‚SUBMIT‚ button to get to the page from which you can apply for this program.
If you are invited for training or got questions from me, please reply within 1 (preferably) or 2 business days. If you reply 4 or more days later, it is hard to keep in mind all details related to your situation. Your delays also make it hard to create a common synchronized and coordinated plan with exact dates suitable for all candidates and organize all details. Therefore, if you do not reply within 2 business days, this will be considered as your withdrawal from training. (If your internet access does not work well properly or consistently, or you have trips, retreats, vacations, etc., with interrupted internet communication, please let me know about that in advance.)
Details of live trainings
Many details about conditions for this offer (how to become a breathing teacher without paying) are similar to conditions for Assistants who apply for startup jobs. See this page for types of work that is done during live trainings: NormalBreathing assistants and team members.
Relocation expenses (travelling for training and back) can be covered for ideal candidates when they travel for their Buteyko breathing teacher training within Europe (where some courses will be organized) or within North America (for trainees from the USA and Canada). The exact salary for 2-3 hours of work will also depend on your skills. For example, someone with great English language skills can get relocation expenses covered and work for 15 euro or 16 USD per hour doing editing and creation of new web pages (with my help). Trainees with poor English may need to invest into their travelling to the place of training and back, while earning 10 euro or USD per hour since I would need to hire English natives later to check your grammar and make corrections. If there are video projects and if a trainee works on editing/creation of educational videos (English skills are not crucial), then this trainee can have a better pay (e.g., 12 USD or euro per hour) and 50% or more of relocation/travelling covered. All these details should be personally discussed when details of the next training become more clear (location, exact dates, number of candidates, etc.) I cannot guarantee that there is enough work for all candidates, but trainees will strong interests in becoming breathing teachers and regular daily exercise (as their natural lifestyle) have good chances to become trained.
Note that at least 2 or 3 candidates are required to start any live training. If there are trainee candidates from the same specific location (Toronto, or Berlin, or Amsterdam, or Los Angeles, or New York, etc.), training could be organized in some of those locations.
If you get paid for your work, and if you travel to other countries or accross Atlantic to participate in training and projects, work permits are not necessary due to online nature of nearly all NormalBreathing projects. Such payments are done via Paypal. Click here for details of payments.
Q: How can I have only short trips for trainings (2-3 weeks) and get trained?
A: This will be done on individual basis. Some strong trainees (with the current morning CP 30+ or even 50+) can use this option. A part of their training can be done online and via Skype. However, keep in mind that I also need to provide work for such candidates and teach/discuss with them what they can do in exchange. For me, the important goals are to organize this exchange (work for training) and to have teachers with 60+ s morning CP.
- Buteyko teacher training: Details related to my courses for Buteyko breathing teachers
breathing instructor training (review)
- Buteyko courses and fees including requirements and fees for practitioner training and certification.
New breathing students with terminal conditions (end-stage disease) are accepted on CureEndStageDisease.com with Dr. Artour's Triple Guarantee.
You can leave your grammatically correct feedback and/or comments below. Dr. Artour will not provide answers during his summer break (Sept 2017). Thanks.