Natural Treatment for Cough: 3 Easy Breathing Exercises
This most natural cough-treatment home remedy (simple breathing exercises) was developed and used by over 170 Russian medical doctors. The breathing exercise has been tested on thousands of patients with asthma, cystic fibrosis, and COPD with a striking success. Over 90% of people can dramatically reduce their bouts of coughing including problems with persistent dry cough at night in bed or during sleep.
Tens of medical studies proved that people with asthma, COPD, bronchitis, and many other "coughers" breathe about 2-3 times more than the medical norm. Overbreathing makes any cough treatment ineffective unless it is eliminated.
Ventilation rates (chronic diseases)
| All references or
click below for abstracts
|Normal breathing||6 L/min||-||Medical textbooks|
|Healthy Subjects||6-7 L/min||>400||Results of 14 studies|
|Asthma||13 (+-2) L/min||16||Chalupa et al, 2004|
|Asthma||15 L/min||8||Johnson et al, 1995|
|Asthma||14 (+-6) L/min||39||Bowler et al, 1998|
|Asthma||13 (+-4) L/min||17||Kassabian et al, 1982|
|Asthma||12 L/min||101||McFadden, Lyons, 1968|
|COPD||14 (+-2) L/min||12||Palange et al, 2001|
|COPD||12 (+-2) L/min||10||Sinderby et al, 2001|
|COPD||14 L/min||3||Stulbarg et al, 2001|
|Cystic fibrosis||15 L/min||15||Fauroux et al, 2006|
|Cystic fibrosis||10 L/min||11||Browning et al, 1990|
|Cystic fibrosis*||10 L/min||10||Ward et al, 1999|
|CF and diabetes*||10 L/min||7||Ward et al, 1999|
|Cystic fibrosis||16 L/min||7||Dodd et al, 2006|
|Cystic fibrosis||18 L/min||9||McKone et al, 2005|
|Cystic fibrosis*||13 (+-2) L/min||10||Bell et al, 1996|
|Cystic fibrosis||11-14 L/min||6||Tepper et al, 1983|
are the effects of chronic heavy breathing in relation to a possible treatment of cough?
Among the known effects of chronic hyperventilation and hypocapnia (see CO2
links in resources), in relation to persistent dry
- overstimulation or irritation of cough receptors in the tracheobronchial tree and larynx due to hypocapnia (low CO2)
- constriction of airways due to hypocapnia
- mechanical irritation of the constricted airways due to large movements of air during coughing and drying of airwys
- chronic respiratory infections and inflammation due to suppression of the immune system caused by cell hypoxia and other effects caused by hyperventilation
- low oxygen content in mitochondria of cilia cells that prevent normal removal of mucus and other debris out of the lungs and airways (not only humans, cilia cells also experience chronic fatigue due to low O2 content, causing their inability to beat in unison and remove mucus and pathogens).
Obviously, these factors also worsen asthma, bronchitis, and other conditions that relate to diseases of airways or respiratory conditions. As a result, dry cough, due to too much mucus, can become wet or moist cough.
Complete and best treatment of coughing (cure)
Here are details for this best and successful natural cough treatment that can be naturally done at home. It works well for dry and wet cough as well. This YouTube video (below) is currently ranked at the top for "cough treatment" in YouTube search.
If you retrain your breathing pattern so that you have 30 or more seconds for the body-oxygen test 24/7, your chronic problems with coughing will disappear completely.
Related cough treatment web pages:
- Get Rid of Cough - The main breathing exercise that is used during bouts of coughing to stop them and reduce the damage caused by coughing to airways, lungs, and all body cells
- Stop Coughing At Night - A breathing technique and exercise to reduce duration and severity of night coughing. A similar exercise is used for insomnia problems during sleep.
- Cause of Cough - A general overview of the physiological mechanism that makes coughing chronic or persistent.
Cough Treatment (References)
For smart medical studies related to cough, follow this link.
You can leave your feedback and comments below. Thanks.